Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Irrational Women

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the best way to deal with them?

(I only found one old thread on here about this so I figured it might need to be covered, cause I personally got a doozy on my hands)

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Overly general question.
Haha, ok I'll get a little more specific.

Say a girl won't admit she is wrong in a situation she gets herself into because she is being way too emotional and irrational and on top of that she's trying to blame you somehow.

How do you deal with her since she only wants to hear what she wants to hear and will clearly not listen to anything logical or rational?

Halloween

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very generally, here's what I'd do (take what I say with a grain of salt, I enjoy the vibe at SS and try to live it but I'm still learning):

Do not confront the issue with her.

If you fold, eventually her logical mind will kick in and she'll realize your behavior is incongruent and that you are a wuss. You lose.

If you fight her over it, she'll begin to relate the negative emotions she's feeling about it to YOU. You lose.

If her laying the blame on you is affecting people besides you and her, then she's crossing a line and you need to cut her out of your life.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never win an emotionally charged argument with a woman using logic and reason.

The trick to getting a woman on your side isn't to make her logically realize that you're right; you have to make her FEEL like you're right.

What are you doing arguing with women anyway? It's best to completely avoid feeding the "me-versus-her" frame. Instead, always assume that you're on the same team.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since women think emotionally,they are never wrong-emotions can't be wrong. What you are describing is 90% of the women out there.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Irrational Women"

...isn't that redundant?

I'll do a variety of different things in this situation. But if she's emotional, the only way to win is to be more emotional (and women have more experience in this). Plus I don't really want to get emotional anyway. I usually do something like accuse them of trying to pick a fight and then go on to ignore them. Depending on what it is I might go the "don't assume that about me; you don't know me that well yet" type of route.

Sometimes it's a good opportunity to show that you can walk away. If they like you, then more often than not you having just left the conversation (by hanging up, signing off, walking out the door to go for a "drive") will all of a sudden be more important to her than whatever her point or arguement was.

If she says "it's serious" and needs to talk about it or any of that bs. Tell her calmly that if its serious she doesn't need to be accusing or argumentative about it and that you both should talk about later when you can both be level headed. If she says she is level headed (a lie), tell her that you can't be completely level headed with the way she's acting.

Whatever you do... don't fall into arguing with her on her terms. It won't turn out in your favor very often if ever.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you using any of these excuses gets her more upset... you need to leave the conversation immediately so that she knows you meant what you said. Don't try to continue arguing after doing any of the above. Don't let her pull you back in as you're trying to get out.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JimmyBizzle said:
Haha, ok I'll get a little more specific.

Say a girl won't admit she is wrong in a situation she gets herself into because she is being way too emotional and irrational and on top of that she's trying to blame you somehow.

How do you deal with her since she only wants to hear what she wants to hear and will clearly not listen to anything logical or rational?
  1. She should own the results of her choices, not you.
  2. Whether or not she admits she's wrong shouldn't matter as long as you don't insert yourself into the problem.
  3. Sometimes you have to ask yourself whether you want to be right or whether you want to do what works in regards to women.
  4. Sometimes you need to determine why you're attracted to a woman who regularly creates such situations and whether it's worth the effort of attempting to change her.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cashew said:
"Irrational Women"

...isn't that redundant?

Whatever you do... don't fall into arguing with her on her terms. It won't turn out in your favor very often if ever.

Haha beat me to it. The OP just classified ALL women. Their logic comes second to their emotions, but we love 'em for that.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gRiM999 said:
You will never win an emotionally charged argument with a woman using logic and reason.

The trick to getting a woman on your side isn't to make her logically realize that you're right; you have to make her FEEL like you're right.

What are you doing arguing with women anyway? It's best to completely avoid feeding the "me-versus-her" frame. Instead, always assume that you're on the same team.
Exactly. I did that with my ex all the time and it almost always worked.

"Try to see things from my perspective. How would you feel if someone did xyz?"

IMO that's the magic phrase right there, "how would you feel if..."

The goal is to be empathetic, and then turn that against her so she's empathetic towards your perspective. Do that and you're all set.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Feminine Mystique
Perhaps the single most useful tool women have possessed for centuries is their unknowablity. I made that word up, but it's applicable; women for hundreds of years have cultivated this sense of being unknowable, random or in worse case fickle or ambiguous. This is the feminine mystique and it goes hand in hand with the feminine prerogative - a woman always reserves the right to change her mind. While a Man must never be anything less than forthright and resolute - say what you mean, mean what you say - women are rewarded and reinforced for being elusive and dare I say, seemingly irrational. In fact, if done with the right art, it's this elusiveness that makes her more desirable. However, to pull this off she must be (or seem to be) unknowable, and encourage men to believe so.

On this forum we strive to breakdown confusion and common problems by observing behavior, and we all know that women are human beings with the same basic motivations that men are subject to with some variation in their reasoning and methodologies. The point being that women are every bit as subject to being as mundane as men are, but the difference is that men don't enjoy a masculine mystique. With rare exceptions, we don't generally cultivate this sense of mystery because we're not rewarded for it as women are - and honestly, we haven't needed to. But for a woman, if she can cultivate this mystique, her attentions become a reward unto themselves for the guy who is lucky enough to tame her. Rest assured, when you think a woman is crazy, she's crazy like a fox; she's crazy with a reason. Women are every bit as calculating as men, in fact more so I'd argue because they have the mystique to hide a multitude of sins. They're not irrational, they're calculated - you just have to develop an ability to read a woman's actions and behaviors and see the plan behind them.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are never wrong in their mind. Dont argue with them, its ****ing useless. All you can do is train them or they train you. How you react to a situation is how they will learn to behave.