Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IronMan trailer

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
That was a slick film. The humor level was off the scale. These marvel movies get better and better. I'd really like to see a Moonknight movie but I know it'll never happen since the character is too similar to batman. I'd also like to see DC step it up and make a Green Lantern film or something. Superman and Batman are the only DC characters that get any props. A Movie involving Dark Seide and Orion would be cool too.
After Dark Knight and possibly The Incredible Hulk I think Wolverine will be the next big hit.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
The theatrical Incredible Hulk is a studio cut, the actor and director fought but lost to get their cut of the film on screen. The Wolvie film will be good, since it is a less studio controlled production, the main actor's own production company has the most creative liberties.

Anyways, DC really only has one decent character to showcase - Batman. They really killed the Superman franchise with Superman Returns. Justice League is DOA... aside from that, there are rumors circulating of a Green Arrow film, but its not a cape and tights type of film, it is codenamed "Supermax".

Source: Slashfilms

“He’s Green Arrow for the first 10 minutes of the movie, and then he’s arrested and his secret identity is revealed,” Goyer told Wizard. “They shave his goatee and they take his costume and send him to prison for life, and he has to escape. It’s like ‘Alcatraz,’ and he has to team up with, in some cases, some of the very same villains he is responsible for incarcerating in order to get out and clear his name. Of course, tons of people try to kill him while he’s in there. We’ve populated the prison with all sorts of B and C villains from the DC Universe. For the fans, there will be all sorts of characters the hardcore comic book junkies will know, but they’re all going to be there under their human names and no one is wearing a costume, but there will be a lot of characters with powers and things like that.”
Aside from that, most DC characters have a certain cheese factor to them.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Remember the scene when he's walking into his charity event at his first public appearance after his escape...

HB: (waving franticly) TONY! TONY! Remember me!!!????

TS: (walking past without looking at HB) I certainly don't.

Priceless... :up:

Omg I absolutely LOVED that part, so funny!!:up: :up: :up: :up:

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This movie could've used more action in the Mark 3 suit, but overall it was good. Tony Stark all the way.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ok, we are going to try this on ten percent power in 3, 2, 1..."