Ireland

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
kool!! im going into first year at queens!! can't wait to freshers week!!!

Wannabeplayer

Reaction score
lol ah yes freshers week. The thing about uni is that you can often recognise those fellas that have got 'game' by just seeing how they walk and move:D I dont know if you do cold approaches man, to be honest that ain't my forte however we could get together and give it a go lol, I'll see!

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
were all do you head out to??i hear renshaws is the place to be in first year!!?? u think this DJ stuff works over here then?? i duno if im into the whole cold approach thing!!just go up to girls on the dance floor or watever for a bit of craic and try my luck!lol

Wannabeplayer

Reaction score
Not gissed up on where to go in Belfast, anywhere is good there are loads of places all within easy reach of union. Then there are more clubs in the centre of the city. Man if we do go out you and I will be doing cold approaches it will be a good laugh. I will be the mature student, you can be the crazy young guy and we get all the girls, maybe not at first but eventually.

As for this Don Juan stuff, yes it works. You dont even need this site, all you need is to open your eyes and learn from mistakes. Its not hard, the site is a really good resource though