Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Iranian channels online

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
So get this. I do cell phone repair, iPhone, android, etc.. I'm in the game in many differen channels and forums online, including Iranian.

Whenever I post sht I post in English or in Russian, I post on Chinese forums in Russian for example or in English. Because da, I don't speak Chinese.

Same with Vietnamese.

On Iranian channels including telegram and forums I post in English or Russia to remain neutral, I get banned or excluded. Which brings me to the thesis of my post. Iran is garbage when it comes to man to man human to human interaction. They are not same as we, they are cult followers or something similar. Terrorists. They do have good site to download stuff, but when you begin speaking to them, requiesting stuff for example or asking questions they are retarded.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iran's government is garbage and they run a tyrannical state, what were you expecting?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iran's government is garbage and they run a tyrannical state, what were you expecting?

other then that is normally bad form and impolite post in a language the forum don't condone, most single language server tned to do this, just imagine if we get a lot of chinese people writing here, chances are the adms would delete and ban thinking it was a trash bot

so if you base only on forum banning you for not typing in they language, you cant really complain

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So because you got banned from some Iranian websites for not listening to the website rules there, all Iranians are terrorists? What kind of logic is that?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Come on! I'm on vlab su, Russian site. We got English posters sometimes, othertimes Chinese or asian. Google translates it all, who cares.

No. It's boyond forum rules or whatever. It is more of a we thing.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on! I'm on vlab su, Russian site. We got English posters sometimes, othertimes Chinese or asian. Google translates it all, who cares.

again depend on the forum rules, it not like some forums permit such everyone would do the same.

the point is still valid, if you are basing everything you think on being banned in a forum for no talking they language you can't complain

logicallefty

Reaction score
other then that is normally bad form and impolite post in a language the forum don't condone, most single language server tned to do this, just imagine if we get a lot of chinese people writing here, chances are the adms would delete and ban thinking it was a trash bot

so if you base only on forum banning you for not typing in they language, you cant really complain
We have a pretty good spam filter on here that will likely catch anything in a foreign language especially from new members. Established members may slip thru. Here is something it caught recently. If it’s my mail order bride writing back to me telling me she’s on her way please let me know.

La à dòng sản phẩm của chúng tôi. With the chi phí ít, tiết kiệm nên, ups Hyundai 1000VA đang is Sự lựa chọn ưa Chương for the customers. Công thức bé, trò chơi điện tử, trò chơi điện tử, máy tính, máy tính, máy tính, máy tính, máy tính và máy tính.
Phạm vi công nghệ nghệ thuật trực tuyến Một phần của chúng tôi có thể tập hợp được. Thời gian của chúng tôi từ 3-5ms, thời gian, phạm vi và thời gian và thời gian, từ 25 đến 25 phút. Phần cứng, phần mềm, phần mềm của Hyundaioffline 1000va. Mã nguồn đa dạng Phần mềm và phần mềm. Có hướng dẫn chọn cho người khác không có gì quen thuộc.
Công ty cổ phần của chúng tôi và công nghệ. Phần còn lại của chúng tôi Liên kết với bạn

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is something it caught recently. If it’s my mail order bride writing back to me telling me she’s on her way please let me know.
If she is on her way, I'd say she's arriving in a Hyundai. That or she wants you to buy her one :)

logicallefty

Reaction score
If she is on her way, I'd say she's arriving in a Hyundai. That or she wants you to buy her one :)
All right thanks I can’t wait:p

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
We have a pretty good spam filter on here that will likely catch anything in a foreign language especially from new
Does not apply. I am mostly on telegram. Don’t know what it is? Google. Install. Good thing. Thinks whatsapp or viber only encrypted. There is no filters there. When you get banned you just don’t receive updates.

updates are mission critical.

So you can imagine I’m pissed at them.

there is no chilverly. Think racist in a reversed kind of way. Russians will welcome you. Americans will welcome you, site badcaps comes ti mind. Them, no.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met some Iranians - interestingly in Russia - and I get the feeling that the young folks there want to have a normal country. Oh, and young Iranian men like blondes, like everyone else.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's a computer repair/advice website. :rolleyes: