Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Iran girl gets 100 lashes for sex

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The court dismissed the girl's claim that she was raped. It said she had sex of her own free will

The girl was sentenced to 100 lashes because her accusations of rape and kidnap could have landed her partners a death penalty

The Iran paper quotes the girl, who has not been named, as confessing: "I trusted one of these young men, whom I got to know by phone, and went to his place.

"But because he betrayed me, I filed the case against him and his friend out of revenge."

at least one country is doing it right when a b*tch tries to set some dudes up to get them killed cause she is pissed off

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4295111.stm

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Reaction score
Me and my buddy talked about this situation ten years ago and if a ho makes a false rape claim then she should get the same sentence as the man would had receive for rape!! Either this or the death penalty!

I also believe that a man should be put to death for rape of a woman!!

Last edited:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
This guy has some serious psychological issues. I reckon it was child abuse.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people would be into the lashes as part of a sex thing.

Sickos!

Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
^^^^^^^^^
Rape my mother, daughter, sister, or wife and see what happens to you - death is better!!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Rape my mother, daughter, sister, or wife and see what happens to you - death is better!!
Wow, you got raped by ALL of them??? I hope you get better soon.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
No, he has a point. Do you have any idea how much a false rape accusation can screw up your life?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
No, he has a point. Do you have any idea how much a false rape accusation can screw up your life?
Yes but the death penalty is a bit far.

Iran also gives you the death penalty for sex outside marriage, so don't be so happy about it.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! The courts over there are getting soft!

Most times a girl will just be killed by her family for having sex outside of marriage.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iran also gives you the death penalty for sex outside marriage, so don't be so happy about it.
No it doesn't... a lot of Iranian girls are very active sexually...

If the parents are ok with it, they fool around no problem.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but the death penalty is a bit far.

Yeah, I agree. The death penalty for false rape accustaions is a little bit to far. 100 lashes is just about right.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be racist but laws like this are just plain stupid. I don't care who said what, lashing people is retarded.

Islamic law is pretty stupid sometimes.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
I'm not trying to be racist but laws like this are just plain stupid. I don't care who said what, lashing people is retarded.

Islamic law is pretty stupid sometimes.
Yeah, in the dear old US of A the guys would be in jail for 10 years. So much better :rolleyes:

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, well it was her lashes or that guy's LIFE. Rape is taken very seriously in Iran.

But trust me, Iran is one of the more liberalized countries in the middle east. Much better than Saudi Arabia...

All of the upper-class hot iranian girls are HUGE party animals. And if the police happens to knock at the door, just have a wad of cash ready and they will leave you alone.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Yeah, in the dear old US of A the guys would be in jail for 10 years. So much better :rolleyes:
That's why I live in Canada, the land of snow and governments that misappropriate massive amounts of taxpayer's dollars. :D

In all seriousness, I didn't insinuate that I preferred Western laws. I just think the whole violent punishment thing is a little too old school - just jail her for 5-10 years. The whole 'cutting off people's hands for stealing' from the literal interpretations of 'Islamic Law' is just way too extreme.

There's better methods of dealing with people rather than beating them senseless. Although it probably is pretty amusing to watch. :)

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen a successful pickpocket with a stump.

Having said that, the problem is the massive difference in crime and punishment between east and west.

For instance in the UK a woman who accuses someone of rape remains anonymous, whilst the bloke is immediately plastered in the papers, and that's even before it's gone to court.

On the other hand, does someone deserve to have the flesh ripped of their back so you can see the muscles and bone. I think not.