Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

iPods

Reaction score
I'm seeing these things everywhere I go now a days. I know they can store like a million songs and are light but are they even worth it? Is the sound quality of an iPod worth 200 dollars?

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
I'm seeing these things everywhere I go now a days. I know they can store like a million songs and are light but are they even worth it? Is the sound quality of an iPod worth 200 dollars?
I hated the bigness of original ipods and even mini but when nano came out i just had to get it. Awesome mp3 player... getting an fm transmitter for the car now... no need for cds anymore. I got the 4 gig nano in black.

Futuristic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought a 5 GB Dell Pocket DJ because I didn't like how the ipods looked at the time (don't know about the new ones though). The sound on it is great and it doesn't need batteries, just charging. If you love music its definitely worth it to get an mp3 player. It's pretty much a portable jukebox for me.

Reaction score
NO BATTERIES!! WHAT?! I'm gonna spend my next welfare check on it instead of buying my kids groceries..ha, no batteries kick ass