Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IPod/Itunes help...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I bought the IPod Classic. It cost $250 and has 80GB. Before, that I had the IPod Shuffle which only held like 120 songs.

Now, when I plug my IPod into my computer it asks me to register it. So, I click register and it comes to a new page. The new page is some policy agreement. I check the box that says I read and understand the agreements. Then, I can click 'Cancle' or 'Save' When, I click save. It saves the policy agreement to a file. But, after that I cannot proceed any further.

I can put songs onto my IPod. But, the problem is that I can't see what songs are on it nor created any playlist through Itunes. I also, have the latest version of Itunes....

My Ipod didn't come with a Itunes CD but, I have the one from my first IPod. Do I need a newer Itunes/Ipod disc for this IPod?

Anyone have some suggestions or tips?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried that too but, that don't work either...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess if I can't figure it out I could always try plugging it into a friends computer...

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
You would delete all the music on it, if you managed to put any on, becuse the ipod will sync with your friends itunes not yours.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
You would delete all the music on it, if you managed to put any on, becuse the ipod will sync with your friends itunes not yours.
Damn, your right. oh well fvck it. atleast I can put songs on it.