Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IOI's to be sure of interest from younger women.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was an interesting series of events with this one woman 20 years younger than me. I'm going to lay out some interactions to see if they were green lights, yellow lights or red lights on her part.

Was dating a guy 7 years older than her, but younger than I. I know him , and am familiar with him , but not friends who hang out together.

Has a younger sister in my daughters class.

Her Dad is 10 years older than me.

Has been seen riding on the back of the motorcycle with her dad's buddy (older than me)

Likes to party (drink beer ) with her dad's buddies

When I asked her "what's new?" she responded "well I just got my own place....."

Sat behind me at a sporting event and grabbed my shoulders during pivotal moments in the game.

Gave me a hug when I ran into her at the grocery store alone.

Ran into her a month later when she was with her mother, and she said hi but no hug. I greeted her and chatted with the mother.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds interested. I would get her in a private setting and see what happens

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a flirt. Tell the mom, you want to talk to her for a sec, and take numbers or Ig. Pickup on a baees with her mom present is a logistic issue. Not impossible. Small talk both. Get separation. Assume that you have no time and just take contact info. At no stage to pickup have a girls mom got to fight me. Yes, it's ballsy and worst logistics then the gym. Still, you find girls mom is smitten and even excited for the girl. Moms try to live through the daughters these days and almost encourage debauchery.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely sending you some mixed signals...

I would send some mixed ones back and see if she picks up.

Alternate hot/cold and smoothly bring about opportunities for something sexual to happen...

Example:

See her at grocery store:

you: Hey there! You are looking goooood today! (then immediately switch to something more casual especially if she doesn't respond favorably)

Then ghost her for a while. Act disinterested. Try to show her that you have your own thing going on and even other women. This works especially if you have some social media.

Keep sending out signals but don't be too overt unless there is truly a great opportunity.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I asked her "what's new?" she responded "well I just got my own place....."
[You could have said "you'll have to show me some time" or something like that]

Sat behind me at a sporting event and grabbed my shoulders during pivotal moments in the game.
[Physical contact, possible sign of interest, but you need to test how she reacts when you get close to her and touch her]

[Again physical contact is good, but you need to escalate further and see where it leads]

Ran into her a month later when she was with her mother, and she said hi but no hug. I greeted her and chatted with the mother.
[With other people around you can't escalate. You need to get her alone]

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be frank with you, my attitude is if you have to ask if she's interested, she's probably not. It should be pretty obvious; if it's not obvious it's not worth pursuing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be frank with you, my attitude is if you have to ask if she's interested, she's probably not. It should be pretty obvious; if it's not obvious it's not worth pursuing.
Modern women are ****ed. Young girls are turning 18 everyday. Bombarded with **** and delusional as **** as to mistake wanting to smash as for being special.

A girl will give IOIs, choosing signals or eye ****. You can get laid, BJ, digits, Ig or whatever, and they flake.

Little do they know, smv, youth and fertility doesn't grow back. One broken condom or cheese burger away from expiration. Real talk.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I generally agree with this policy. Notwithstanding, let's take a look below...

Has been seen riding on the back of the motorcycle with her dad's buddy (older than me)

She's either really comfortable around older guys (which some younger women are) and it means absolutely nothing, or she possibly secretly has the hots for motorcycle man.

Wouldn't read too much into this.

Good.

How a chick hugs you is VERY important. If a chick is not interested in you (i.e. friendzone), she will minimize the boob contact with you. She might lean away during the hug or stand at a weird angle during the hug to minimize that contact between her chest and yours. Also, she might pat your back (and make the hug really brief) rather than squeeze you.

Tighter squeeze/more direct boob contact/longer duration imply higher interest.

They always know exactly HOW they are hugging you.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye ****ing, Bambi eyes, anime eyes, women checking you out. She could be in close approximity. She could sort of do something feminine gesture (lost the word). Preening I think. I had a girl dance near me in the gym. These things were eons of evolution.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just being friendly at this point. You need to make a move to find out what's up.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was an interesting series of events with this one woman 20 years younger than me. I'm going to lay out some interactions to see if they were green lights, yellow lights or red lights on her part.

Was dating a guy 7 years older than her, but younger than I. I know him , and am familiar with him , but not friends who hang out together.

Has a younger sister in my daughters class.

Her Dad is 10 years older than me.

The bottom line is that IOIs don't really mean shiiit. The only thing that matters is how she acts when you make a move.