Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Involved in a "nice guy finish last story" (i am not the nice guy)

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went up to the lake with three of my guy friends and one girl who i never met before (shes probably a 7-8 our of 10). the guy that brought the girl has LOTS of friends that are girls but he never ever ever gets with any of them cause he is too shy. He will sleep in the same beds as them but not do anything and asks us why he cant hook up? I feel bad for him.

Anyway, so we go out on the lake have a good time. I am not even trying to hit on the girl just normal convo but i was being somewhat C&F. I wasnt trying to hook up with this girl cause my nice guy friend brought her and likes her. I am getting some vibes from the chick all day long though. I end up going to bed first. I am dead asleep and the girl comes into my room, sits on my bed and wakes me up. She grabs my hand and kisses it and says some crap that i forgot cause i was waking up. We talk a couple of more minutes, she kisses my hand again and then we start making out for a little bit. She tells me not to say anything to my nice guy friend and says she better go back out or everyone will get suspicious. I was like whatever and went back to sleep. So we came back today and of course my friend didnt get any action from her but she came to me without me even putting up much effort. I feel bad for him but i want to hook up with this girl for more and longer but i dont want my friend to get pissed. I am not sure how to go about it now.

Cliff notes. Nice guy friend brings girl to the lake. Instead of hooking up with him she wakes me up from my sleep to make out with me. Want to hook up with her again but dont want to piss nice guy friend off. What to do.

booster

Don Juan
Reaction score
hook up with her. If you don't, then later on when you look back at it, you might regret it.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have already fu-cked her anyway why bother doing it with her again, if you like your friend then move on and find another hot babe to fu-ck, as they are all around you. :D

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends i guess on how much of a "friend" he is.Bro's over ho's but decide if he really is a "bro".In these types of crowds (lots of girls,couple afc friends) some of them are really close to the girls (like a brother-sister relationship) so you can't keep what is going on between you and this girl secret.Best thing would be either to a)Get the approval of the girls,make guys jealous,they start backstabbing you (verbally) thus looking way more afc,then you're on the AMOGa ride and you run the show, hook up with the girl/girls and still be somewhat friendly with the guys (but you'll know they hate your guts).
or b)Discuss the incident with him,sometimes it's you that believes that this guy has oneitis with this girl,he may not even care,discuss it with him and see what's going on.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl makes out with you for a short while and your all ready to jump her and forget your friend? Hmmm, sounds desperate to me. What's wrong, can't pull a girl the old way and actually show your friend respect? Because in the end he will be the one who would still be around, she'll probably drop you as soon as a better guy comes around.

But go for it if you lack the skill to get another girl, and get ready for the headaches that choice may bring... of course to add in a little extra, if he is the type of friend who'd back stab you and steal your girl... why play that game and lower yourself. Be a decent man and meet her mates instead.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No its not that i am desperate or anything like that. I just wanted to hook up with her again because i feel it will go to waste since my friend isnt doing anything about it and it seemed obvious she wasnt interested in him. BTW i only made out with her. I havent banged her yet.

UPDATE: My friend instant messaged me last night cause my other friend told him what happened. He said he knew she wasnt interested in him so he said no big deal and I got the ok to play. :up:

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch yourself here! She could just be interested in you however I suspect she is a ***** who is ****ing with your friend's head.

The reason why I think this is because she asked you not to tell your friend. If they where JUST friends or even if she knew of his crush she wouldn't have said that as she was a free agent and it wouldn't have been his business.

Your friend does sound like a "nice" guy. An innocent little pet for the girls to have some fun with, letting him sleep in their bed while not allowing him to do anything. That's teasing BTW. Knowing about his crush but hooking up with his friend - that's provocation - however they know he won't react. They're ****ing with him and having a bit of fun knowing he won't suspect because he has them on that ****ing PEDESTAL. You sound like a pawn in their game.

What to do? Tell your friend this! Then tell the girl the friend didn't like her anyway so everything is cool. Use the he only saw you as a friend line. Try to **** her, if she goes all cold now then you know it's a game.