Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inviting her to the pad

PtownHapanese

Reaction score
I have a date with this HB9 on Sunday and I was wondering since I will be inviting her to my pad (we will cook dinner for each other and more) what are some good strategies for making the best of a date where an HB is at your pad? Any ideas would be helpful since I'm new to having my own place....

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Making the best of it? Hmmm...how about fvcking her? That sounds pretty good to me.

Have a good time, laugh, enjoy each others compay, learn about her, get touchy feely, keep it goin. After your meal relax and unwind. Talk for a bit then if you think it's a good time, kiss her. If you think it will take a little more, go for massages. She gives you one first then you give her one. Just give it to her for a 5 minutes or so, then lean forward and smell the back and sides of her neck on over to her ear and slightly past her cheek. Make some of the "Mmmm, you smell so good" sexy noises near her ear. Go back to massaging. Lean forward again and massage her arms which should be up by her head. When doing that press you bare chest against her bare back (you do have both your shirts off by now, right?), breathe her in again. Light kisses to the back of her neck. Back to massaging. Lean forward again with your chest against her back, this time get a handful of her hair at the base of her head and pull pack firmly but gently. Pull her head back, make your sexy noise, haha, and start to lightly kiss your way from around her neck to the front of her throat back to her ear.

Ok, sh!t, I think I've written enough. You probably know all this already. So just do it. If she's coming back to your place with the two of you alone...SHE WANTS TO FVKC YOU so don't worry about whether or not you should make a move on her. You MUST do it. She expects you to. Whe WANTS you to. If you don't she will be dissappointed. And so will you. So do it.

Buuut, haha, I hope this is a girl who doesn't consider you a friend cause if she does, well then she may just be coming over to spend time with a friend. If this girl is not a friend of yours then you can be positive she wants to fvck you.

Give her a good what for and when you do it, think of me. Oh yeah.

-Soma

PtownHapanese

Reaction score
thanks for the cool tip Soma. I'll be sure to do that! That's a great transistion from the dinner to the main course...:D

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say hello with a hug when she first gets there.

Be totally friendly and happy.

Eat your dinner.

Sit on the couch.

Tell her to lay down face first on the couch.

Strattle her and give her a massage.

Rub all over her ass.

Try to take the shirt off.

Kiss her neck and lower back.

See how she reacts.

If positive, roll her over and just plant one on her.

Get naked and fvck.

have condoms and lube ready.

Cheers!

Eric

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with that cooking for chicks sh*t.

Trust me, I know.

I've done that before and the chick got spoiled and turned into a real b*tch.

Don't start anything that your not willing to do on a regular basis.

Let her cook for you then enjoy some wine or liquor and use your DJ skills (kino, eye contact, etc.) to get her horny and ready for some action.

Also, don't focus too strongly on entertaining the chick. If you want to watch a movie that's cool if you use it as an opportunity to get physically closer and make your move.

Or, turn on some slow music you two can dance close to and stare in each other's eyes and grind up on each other and then you can work your magic.

Just keep it simple but not boring.