the_prototype
New Member
- Joined
- May 13, 2004
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
h
Last edited:
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I'm assuming that you have the goal of hooking up with this girl. The golden rule in these situations is always isolate the girl. You have to make sure that the girl is there with YOU, and that her entire attention is on YOU, in order to start building rapport and intimacy. Unless you really know what you are doing, attempting to create intimacy with a chick in a group setting makes your task immeasurably harder.I invited a female friend of mine (girl A) to watch my hockey game tommorrow and out of nowhere, she calls me and tells me she wants to go if this other girl (girl B) can come.
I find it useful to ask myself this question: "How would I act if I knew that nothing anybody does, says or thinks, can affect or hurt me?" Give it a go; ask yourself that question. The bottomline is, hard as it may seem at first, you cannot be concerned with what other people think of you. (Especially what you THINK other people may think of you!). Don't project your assumptions or fears onto other people's actions.Im thinking this whole situation would make it seem like >I< told my friend to invite Girl B JUST TO GET HER TO COME OUT with me, which i didnt. It would make me seem like im still persuing her but in the weakest possible way (getting a friend to help me) which was not my intention. I always invite friends to watch my games and i dont want them, espcially Girl B, to think any different.
Okay. This is really the crucial distinction. What your goal is defines what this situation means to you. What this situation means to you defines how you act in it.Well, not entirely. Even me myself, im not sure at this point. This situation is more about my pride and showing im not a doormat or needy, more than hooking up with a girl.
Yup. And she wants the 'friend' to come so she's not sitting on her own? That's fine:1) btw, im not sure if you understand im actually playing in the hockey game and she is watching, so she will be by herself at the local rink seats while im on the ice.
Let me re-emphasise, as you and this 'friend' are now history, it simply does not matter to you what she thinks. Don't let your mind believe that it does.2) i dont mind her bringing friends along, actually i would prefer it because a) shes by herself in the seats b) i would meet new people. the problem here is that she is bringing a friend who ive known before and had romantic interest in. it is over now though, and it would be just plain awkward. even worse, the friend might come to a conclusion that I AM STILL PERSUING HER in such a weak way, which i am not. i dont call or message (never had in the past anyways, she was the one to do that stuff).
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.