“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Invisalign/Braces

ozzfest

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Anybody out there use Invisalign or Braces or know anybody who has to cure crooked teeth? Wondering the difference. I know Invisalign is more $$ but does it work and is it close to invisible? just wondering thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PleaseBeLikeMe

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
I had braces, and they are not that bad. I have never seen anyone using ivisalign. But my friend had these new clear braces, you couldn't tell he had them on unless you stared at his teeth. Braces can be painful sometimes, but they get the job done quickly. Hope this helps!
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Braces were horrible. You get used to them though, and they definetly work. I dont see how a cheap little piece of plastic is going to provide the same effect as real braces, which cost like 4 thousand plus like 1-2 years of your life. Shrug
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Go for Invis-Align...Braces suck. Having metal on your teeth and cutting your gums isn't a pleasant feeling...Thank god I had them long ago...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Rahul

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2003
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Julian
Braces were horrible. You get used to them though, and they definetly work. I dont see how a cheap little piece of plastic is going to provide the same effect as real braces, which cost like 4 thousand plus like 1-2 years of your life. Shrug
Actually this "cheap piece of plastic" has been used for many years as an alternative to braces when the teeth needed a relatively minor adjustment compared to braces, in the form of night guards. Invisialign prices are actually going down because general dentists can now be certified to use them (whereas before you had to be an orthodontist).

Braces are actually the better way to go however if you have more than minor flaws in your tooth structure because 1. they have been around much longer and so have been tested so most dentists/orthodontists are very proficient at using them and 2. they are cheaper.
 
Top