“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

INTRUSIVE ADVERTISEMENTS

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,505
Reaction score
11,369
I realize the ads generate someone money or offset the cost of this forum, but if users like me weren't here it wouldn't exist. So I ask the SS moderators and owner what can be done? I've had enough. SS ADS.jpg
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,047
Reaction score
4,852
You can't just close the ads on the side, you have to scroll down and *then* click them.

On. Every. Single. Page.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
The moderators have no influence over the ads on this forum, only the admin has control over that. We will bring this to his attention though.

Personally I agree that the ads in the screenshot is a bit much, but honestly any ad is a bit much to me :rofl: I've used ad blocker plugins for probably more than a decade now, currently using uBlock on Firefox because it works on both PC and phone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,047
Reaction score
4,852
I've never had to use any kind of ad blocker in multiple decades of using the internet and browsing an uncountable number of websites. From what i've read they can cause issues on sites where you don't need to use them. And whitelisting requires you to pay.

I've never seen anything as bad as this site is right now.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
From what i've read they can cause issues on sites where you don't need to use them. And whitelisting requires you to pay.
What?! I haven't had any issues using what I'm using. If I do encounter such issues I can disable it for that particular site with a single click of a button, completely free.

I don't know what ad blocker you've seen that causes issues and requires payment for basic features, sounds like a really bad one. The one I'm using works excellently and costs nothing for any of the numerous features it has.

The most "issue" I encounter is a blank space where an ad would have normally been.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
Yup the bombardment of apps that look like they were made in 2005 is annoying I use ad blocker and it solved my problems. I only see ads if for whatever reason my ap blocker is disabled (usually due to an update)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
I've never had to use any kind of ad blocker in multiple decades of using the internet and browsing an uncountable number of websites. From what i've read they can cause issues on sites where you don't need to use them. And whitelisting requires you to pay.

I've never seen anything as bad as this site is right now.
And I've been using ad blockers for nearly 20 years and rarely ever had issues with websites not working. And if they do it's not hard to just whitelist them. You don't have to pay anything to whitelist.
 
Top