Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Introverted & Submissive Female

Rise Against

Reaction score
Currently on my plate is a HB9, kickin bod, 23, blonde, twin sister, I'm talking cream of the crop considering I'm 30 and showing signs of "ring around the belly"...metabolism slowing down:p

After several dates, mostly cut short, I realized she is an introverted and submissive individual, she will not make the first move, will not make dates unless I call, she expressed nervousness around me (plays with her hands in an upright position when I speak with her), giggles almost every time I stare into her beautiful brown eye's, she is smokin' and typically does not get hit on by guy's, instead they whistle and yell comments to her...even in my presence.

Now that I have the framework, my question pertains to several qualities:

1) She seem's to be looking for recognition from me on her looks, almost constantly...her comment yesterday was " since you did not notice how I'm having a good hair day, I'll compliment myself"

How do I approach this without going overboard in the compliments dept.?

2) She thinks she's very easy to read, which she is in a way, but she made it known that she can't read me, even when I'm looking into her eye's, leaning into her personal space, positioning myself below her (showing signs of some submissiveness myself) and making gestures to kiss her.

I'm thinking she wants to be dominated, strongly, but I don't want to go too far and turn her off or be too rough, has anyone experienced this?

3) Most importantly, she wears way too much make-up. she does not need to, but I think it was instilled from her mother. I tested the waters by telling her already that I like natural beauty and hate lip stick, which she removed prior to our first kissing encounter.

I was thinking of ways to attack this and I came up with:
a) waiting for her to sleep over and wash her face in the morning, then comment strongly on her natural beauty.
b) after she sleeps over & showers, comment strongly on her natural beauty.
c) next time she's over take a chance and tell her to wash her face before it gets pressed into my pillow from giving her a back massage or sleeping with her:p

Any other idea's, I don't want her to be even more self-conscious then she already is.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rise Against
1) She seem's to be looking for recognition from me on her looks, almost constantly...her comment yesterday was " since you did not notice how I'm having a good hair day, I'll compliment myself"

How do I approach this without going overboard in the compliments dept.?
C&F my friend.

Tell her: "Good idea, you should also give yourself a pat on the back."

2) She thinks she's very easy to read, which she is in a way, but she made it known that she can't read me, even when I'm looking into her eye's, leaning into her personal space, positioning myself below her (showing signs of some submissiveness myself) and making gestures to kiss her.

I'm thinking she wants to be dominated, strongly, but I don't want to go too far and turn her off or be too rough, has anyone experienced this?
Don't worry about it, sounds like you got a healthy minded girl on your hand. I would worry more about a girl trying to go toe to toe with me and compete for dominance.

3) Most importantly, she wears way too much make-up. she does not need to, but I think it was instilled from her mother. I tested the waters by telling her already that I like natural beauty and hate lip stick, which she removed prior to our first kissing encounter.

I was thinking of ways to attack this and I came up with:
a) waiting for her to sleep over and wash her face in the morning, then comment strongly on her natural beauty.
b) after she sleeps over & showers, comment strongly on her natural beauty.
c) next time she's over take a chance and tell her to wash her face before it gets pressed into my pillow from giving her a back massage or sleeping with her:p
A and C are bad, don't do that. Stick with plan B.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea

If she is hot - That is like the perfect girl for me :D

Rise Against

Reaction score
Re: oh yea

Originally posted by Jamo
If she is hot - That is like the perfect girl for me :D
She's hot, when we go out I have all sorts of guy's checking her out, whistling from trucks/cars, and wondering what the hell I'm doing with her:p

Here's a progress report:

Spoke to her about the make-up indirectly thru conversation, she loves to wear it, makes her "feel like a girl" she does not have any plans of stopping use. I asked her if she has ever had comments made to her when she did not have any on, she stated "I've been told I look good with and without make-up".

Moved on to another subject.

As for the compliments to her, I found the balance, she wants the recognition, like most women, but she's nervous around me and having trouble reading me...I think the "game" has taken me over.

The most fu*ked up part to all of this is I have this very attractive (seriously a HB9 to HB9.5) & intelligent 23y.o. girl telling me "Your hot, I love your eye's and your voice, your smart, attentive to me, and a mystery".
The entire time I'm thinking "this was way too easy, do I really want this girl? Can I do even better?"
She already told me in due time when she feels comfortable she's going to bring over lingerie, she's into toys, and loves sex.

My limited time sarging has netted me this already. I have another interest from CraigsList.com whom I've gone out with several times and only made out with. Another very attractive female I met last weekend at a bar is on my hit list. This is enough if I can grab all three, I'm starting a new business and only have so much time.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

The entire time I'm thinking "this was way too easy, do I really want this girl? Can I do even better?"

Don't screw it up man...really don't....that is playing with fire right there. If she is so hot and nice I would stick to her. I would really be so satisfied with a girl who is hot, nice, and easy to deal with. Really.

Alot of times that comes around full circle. I see alot of these cases here: "Why did I do it?? Now im stuck with b1tches who mistreat me...."

Strctlypltnc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a submissive G/F , **** buddy ,best friend for years....Now take into consideration that we didnt start playin around til after I came out of a very lengthy relationship so your scenario might be a bit tougher(we were friends for years). Not to mention the woman doesnt have an introverted bone in her body.
Cook for her , make it a taste test, slip somthing over her eyes and fed her from behind. where she knows your there but cant quite " feel your presence" Submissive chics tend to be very very sensual, I'm talking taste,touch,sight,sound, So take serious consideration on what your feeding her here, rich in taste,smoothe in texture etc..... Dont just think seduction , think eroticism here.
Feed her every last bite, make her lick the whipped cream from desert off your fingers before you even consider a fork. (Again not just taste but texture).... Leave the plate in front of her,walk away but tell her not to touch a bite or remove the blindfold.Make her sit and smell it. Let the fork just touch her tongue then pull it away, tease,tease ,tease .....
Tell her shes beautiful.touch her neck,shoulders,hair while you feed her etc. etc. etc. After dinner throe a copy of "The Secretary " in the DVD and cuddle up. Now here comes the tough part do not. I repeat do not screw this woman,( well just not yet anyway!!!!!) You want this chic to walk out your door as sticky in the panties as you can make her !!!
Submissive women savor confusion, she'll go home and wonder why, she'll think about it for days if she is a true sub. Hell she'll masturbate to you if you call her and tell her too after a week or so....
Worked for me, not only do I still have an amazing best bud, but man the sex is amazing.

Medic

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not clear that this girl is submissive. She may just be shy or insecure. I would recommend a couple of quick test that might give you a clue.

First, try giving her a direct order. My favorite is to change the way she's wearing her hair. You can do this anywhere. If she's wearing it down, tell her gently but firmly to pull it up into a pony-tail and hold it. Don't tell her why, just tell her. Look for a second. Maybe have her turn so you can see from a different angle then tell her it's OK to let it down. Don't ask, don't explain!

Watch the reaction. Does she comply without question? Does she go quiet and shy on you after? If so, you may have a winner. If she tells you to 'F' off then probably not. This is no sure test but it's a good sign.

The second test requires more intimacy and entails a little more risk. With her back to a wall, a door or something, take both her wrists in your hands and raise them pretty high above her head. Back her into the wall and make a move to nibble on her neck. Does she lift her chin to expose herself? If so, hold both her wrists in one hand and move the other to her thoat for a gentle caress. Still exposed? If so, your in. Proceed to wild sex on the floor. Don't push this if she's not obviously in to it. If she gives more than token resistance, stop before you get a knee in the groin.

If this girl is submissive, then the post from Strctlypltnc is right on target. Proceed with his instructions and whatever else you can think up. The better your imagination, the better the sex. Just remember that this is a mental game, not physical. Unless she has some real problems, she doesn't want to be hurt or abused, just dominated.

Some words of warning: These girls can become very attached and are sometimes not easily removed from your life. Also, this game can be more than a little addictive. (Don't ask me how I know.)

Rise Against

Reaction score
Originally posted by Strctlypltnc
I have a submissive G/F , **** buddy ,best friend for years....Now take into consideration that we didnt start playin around til after I came out of a very lengthy relationship so your scenario might be a bit tougher(we were friends for years). Not to mention the woman doesnt have an introverted bone in her body.
Cook for her , make it a taste test, slip somthing over her eyes and fed her from behind. where she knows your there but cant quite " feel your presence" Submissive chics tend to be very very sensual, I'm talking taste,touch,sight,sound, So take serious consideration on what your feeding her here, rich in taste,smoothe in texture etc..... Dont just think seduction , think eroticism here.
Feed her every last bite, make her lick the whipped cream from desert off your fingers before you even consider a fork. (Again not just taste but texture).... Leave the plate in front of her,walk away but tell her not to touch a bite or remove the blindfold.Make her sit and smell it. Let the fork just touch her tongue then pull it away, tease,tease ,tease .....
Tell her shes beautiful.touch her neck,shoulders,hair while you feed her etc. etc. etc. After dinner throe a copy of "The Secretary " in the DVD and cuddle up. Now here comes the tough part do not. I repeat do not screw this woman,( well just not yet anyway!!!!!) You want this chic to walk out your door as sticky in the panties as you can make her !!!
Submissive women savor confusion, she'll go home and wonder why, she'll think about it for days if she is a true sub. Hell she'll masturbate to you if you call her and tell her too after a week or so....
Worked for me, not only do I still have an amazing best bud, but man the sex is amazing.
Oh , she's very very sensual. Another week has gone by and I have definately learned more about her, one she's very much in tune with her emotions, feelings and body. She slept over Saturday night, after taking a shower alone (she was uncomfortable joining me, but says she's working on it) I met her back in my room, got a BJ, then proceeded to get her off...without any prior touching other then rubbing her legs and chest I dropped her pants to the most moist panties I have ever felt.
Seriously, she's already turned on by hearing my voice at this point.
What all of this has come down to is she is not easily comfortable with herself physically. Further solidifies the fact that the really beautiful girls are the most unsure of themselves and how others perceive them. Fine with me.
This one is in the bag. Right now I'm just milking out the actual act of penetration because I'm having alot of fun learning about her and enjoying the benefits of turning on a HB.

Rise Against

Reaction score
Originally posted by Medic
It's not clear that this girl is submissive. She may just be shy or insecure. I would recommend a couple of quick test that might give you a clue.

First, try giving her a direct order. My favorite is to change the way she's wearing her hair. You can do this anywhere. If she's wearing it down, tell her gently but firmly to pull it up into a pony-tail and hold it. Don't tell her why, just tell her. Look for a second. Maybe have her turn so you can see from a different angle then tell her it's OK to let it down. Don't ask, don't explain!

Watch the reaction. Does she comply without question? Does she go quiet and shy on you after? If so, you may have a winner. If she tells you to 'F' off then probably not. This is no sure test but it's a good sign.

The second test requires more intimacy and entails a little more risk. With her back to a wall, a door or something, take both her wrists in your hands and raise them pretty high above her head. Back her into the wall and make a move to nibble on her neck. Does she lift her chin to expose herself? If so, hold both her wrists in one hand and move the other to her thoat for a gentle caress. Still exposed? If so, your in. Proceed to wild sex on the floor. Don't push this if she's not obviously in to it. If she gives more than token resistance, stop before you get a knee in the groin.

If this girl is submissive, then the post from Strctlypltnc is right on target. Proceed with his instructions and whatever else you can think up. The better your imagination, the better the sex. Just remember that this is a mental game, not physical. Unless she has some real problems, she doesn't want to be hurt or abused, just dominated.

Some words of warning: These girls can become very attached and are sometimes not easily removed from your life. Also, this game can be more than a little addictive. (Don't ask me how I know.)
If I tell her to do this I already know whats going to happen. She will pick up her hair and let me see whatever I want, but I will still get a question as to why I asked her to do it. And I must respond with a reason like "I really get turned on by seeing your bare neck, your long hair covers it up making it a hidden treasure for me" then I'll get a flicker of her long lashes, followed by a look of...fuc me now, and finished by a giggle of...you really know how to get me excited.
One thing she has stated more then once is that she is mostly in it to make me happy. She thinks I'm the hottest thing since the George Foreman Grill, and I want to keep it that way.
I see her becoming very attached, she has now started to have dreams with me in them...she states, is now calling me or IMing me nightly, and is becoming much more comfortable with me. For example, when we grabbed a beer a couple nights ago, I asked her what she wanted to drink, it was followed by a "whatever you are having, you decide" so Hoogarten it was, 2 actually, she matched my drinking speed...she's becoming a champ!