"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Introverted guy in a foreign country

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Why are you using so many question marks? I don't hang out with coworkers after work - don't have anything in common with them, and most of them have families anyways. I'm trying to date here, not hang out and waste time with coworkers - I'm way too busy with my purpose for that.
You need to socialize..... S O C I A L I Z E...... SOCIALIZE... Go out and meet people, let people see you, but your busy with work. So don't go out and don't meet anyone. Don't put yourself on display. Women can't see what is hidden...... You ask stupid questions, but have the answer already. You said you are introverted and busy, so try OLD, see how many times you meet someone or get scammed. You go out with a group of coworkers, next time you are invited to a family's party where is this friend of your coworker or cousin, sister that likes you and begins to ask questions and fraternize, but your with busy, so marry busy.....
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I just came here to ask..."Seriously, in which country do you live at the moment?" That can be important.
But only if you're willing to make some effort.
Otherwise you'll keep getting the same results, you know...
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
can you even attract these shallow women without gym in 2019? u need to bebetter than rest so either go gym be popular have good face or be rich
 

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
253
Age
39
I can tell by op’s responses that he’s closed minded and has ready made excuses for why he must stay in his comfort zone.

“I only have superficial conversations”, “my coworkers have families”, “I’m busy”, “I don’t want to hang out with coworkers”, “I don’t want to waste time”.

I found op’s comment “women don’t approach me” to be the most funniest. Women don’t approach you? It’s no wonder.
 

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
253
Age
39
Question for the op; do you ever make conversation with people you don’t know? Male or female?

If you don’t, then I would start with that.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
It's real tough reading some of these messages hre
Question for the op; do you ever make conversation with people you don’t know? Male or female?

If you don’t, then I would start with that.
I do, when I know they speak English.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
My experience doing what you're doing is below. It's good that it's tough for you to read these messages, it means they're getting to you.

When one of my friends was visiting germany, there was a "couple" that lived in the same communal housing as her. They didn't speak a lick of eachother's language. They would just look at eachother and go bang.

I spent 7 months in germany and I made good friends and learned the language thru rock climbing at the gym. I made a female friend online in luxembourg and we went on a climbing trip together, which turned into a medevac situation when her son picked up a viper. My thesis partner stayed in her room, never met anyone and just pined over her boyfriend. When we got back, I had a bunch of new friends, had awesome adventures to tell and spoke german to the point people thought I was a native. My thesis partner came back to find her bf had cheated on her with her best friend.

Find a wingman who speaks english and you get along with. I randomly met a fellow countryman on the streetcar and we went out drinking. Two extremely hot women sat next to us and they initiated conversation with us because we were speaking a language they didn't understand (it wasn't english). Too bad I had to get off the streetcar and puke when we left with them... good memories lol.

My point is, if you don't hang out with anyone and focus solely on your mission, you'll miss out on life and have no cool stories to tell from your time abroad, is that really how you want to remember your life? You need to learn to smile and forget about everything sometimes. Live in the moment.
 

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
253
Age
39
I do, when I know they speak English.
Not everyone speaks perfect English and some people will say they don’t if they don’t speak it well. Take the advise of the poster just above me and make a list of things you enjoy doing that you can do with other people, find people who speak English (and preferably the language of the country you’re in) and do those things with them. You can’t just be interested in women, you have to be interested in sociable hobbies and people.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
You can’t just be interested in women, you have to be interested in sociable hobbies and people.
Well, I happen to not be interested in sociable hobbies or people as such, but I am interested in women, so how about that?
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Well, I happen to not be interested in sociable hobbies or people as such, but I am interested in women, so how about that?
In all honesty, if you're not interested in sociable hobbies or PEOPLE(women are people also), no woman will touch you. Not even with a stick.
Also, with this kind of troll post, we all know your only girlfriend is your hand, Palmela Handerson.
Good day!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
253
Age
39
Yep as @andreihaha said, if you’re not interested in people you’re going to have a problem. It’s generally easier for women to get into a sexual relationship and they won’t do it with just anyone.

We’re not here to make people feel comfortable, we’re here to advise people and help them grow.

Growth only comes when you get out of your comfort zone. Of course you don’t have to go all out, you can do it in small stages. Too much stress isn’t good for anyone.

Some women don’t mind if you‘re just interested in sex, but all women prefer men with high social status...the key word here is ‘social’.

Most of us here are introverts, but being an introvert is not an excuse. If fact you should use this to your advantage. Introverts are more interested in things rather than people, so you can do and talk to people about interesting things (not just interesting to you though).

If you don’t want to become more sociable then you have two choices, it’s either your hand or use your hard earned money on escorts and prostitutes.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Well, I happen to not be interested in sociable hobbies or people as such, but I am interested in women, so how about that?
Hire a hooker. It is that simple!
Look you need to be out and hang with coworkers if possible or make some friends. If not you look as creepy as fvck...
Get out and show yourself or alternatively, wait for God to send u a girl.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Most of us here are introverts, but being an introvert is not an excuse. If fact you should use this to your advantage. Introverts are more interested in things rather than people, so you can do and talk to people about interesting things (not just interesting to you though).

If you don’t want to become more sociable then you have two choices, it’s either your hand or use your hard earned money on escorts and prostitutes.
Exactly. Believe it or not, being an introvert works in my benefit most of the times. I prefer to listen to some interesting stuff with a misterious gaze than bragging about myself, being the center of attention. Are you attracted to the loud bimbo in a club or the shy girl that looks at you innocently, even tho you both know she would love to suck you dry? If you want women to cherish you, you should not go all in, you should let them discover you step by step, so being an introvert helps a lot with that. Some guys don't even use their fu*king skills at 100% from the first time with a woman, to induce a sense of the relationship growing.
All in all, being an introvert can be attractive if you play your cards right.
But you know what's not attractive? Being socially awkward. Not on males, not on females.
 
Top