"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Introduction

Dapper Don

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
North Carolina
Hey, I'm the Dapper Don. New to the forum, and wanted to have a voice. To be a part of this. You guys are making something here. History, a revolution. If you were to compile all this into a book you'd be rich.
And I want to be a part of it. I can't yet contribute like some of the masters... Pook, Brazilian Blues Boy. This place is like sitting on the steps of an Athenian forum, at the feet of a philosopher.
I read two or three posts in the Mini Bible and I felt something snap. Old insecurities and doubts just washed away. I felt like a new person at school the next day. Sure, I didn't approach anyone or really do much out of the ordinary. But I saw it all in a completely new light. I started thinking of the person I'd been as little as eight hours before as a weak, insecure stranger. I'm glad not to be him anymore.
I have new confidence, confidence I never really had before. Self-respect. I know I've only taken the first few steps, but now I see all the potential that I never even knew was there.
You guys can change a life in a few simple paragraphs. Thank you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Ah, the rabbit hole. It's a beautiful thing isn't it Alice?

That's one of the best parts of this site. The initial discovery is so shocking and revolutionary that you feel as if you want to climb a mountain and yell out over the countryside. I remember that day for me two years ago. Never had I felt so excited, so eager to live.

While it has its ups and downs from the initial point, for the most part it just keeps getting better. I've read the bible many times, yet it's like Shakespeare; every time I read it I get something new out of it.

Welcome.
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Good for you, man. It'll only get better... ;-)
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Welcome, and lets hope your extensive vocaulary runs concurrent with your potential and dedication. Judging from your semantics you would be a good advocate for Speed Seduction. You've come to the boards at a good time, when most of the older posters have reintroduced themselves, so consider yourself lucky. I reccomend reading the Six Week bible reading guide located on the bible main page.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
^^^

lol funny guy

But anyways lemme just say

Welcome!

I remember that feeling. It was awesome, it was like my eyes were opened for the first time, a rebirth that is to say, I couldn't get enough of this stuff. I remember telling my friend "When you see me tommorow i'll be a changed man". I couldn't thank him enough for introducing him to this stuff. I worked hard to do everything i could to improve.

Just remember its gonna be a long hard struggle. It may be difficult at times, but just remember you will never fail if your a true Don Juan. So keep your head up and drive on.

I'm gonna use this to anounce that I will soon be making a post about the enlightenment of a Don Juan, Keep your eyes open :p.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top