Introduction/Problem Meeting Girl I Want

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to update this thread. So the pattern pretty much continues with the type of women I'm meeting.

As I mentioned, I have OPTED OUT TOTALLY of marriage. When I meet women and we are dating, etc., we get into these debates about Marriage. The women all approach it as some "emotional" based fairy tail. When I bring up the fact that Marriage is a Business Contract, they can't "seem" to comprehend that. I wonder why women do this? I know they aren't dumb, but why is it that they think I'M dumb? Maybe this is a reflection on men in general in that they just do whatever the hell a woman wants them to do in order to get laid and have a woman in general.

Been looking at the Divorce Corp Documentary in which if you guys haven't seen, YOU NEED TO SEE IT. Awesome, awesome documentary. Goes into how pre-nups are crap, what happens during the divorce process, fake child abuse claims, child support cases, etc.

Right now, I'm just considering should I create kids or not. I want to leave a Legacy and my thing is, besides my business/book contributions, the way to do that is create children. But my question is, am I even going to be able to FATHER them? Women are fickle as hell, they love you Monday and hate you Tuesday, so I have no idea if ANY woman I get with will still be my "loving girlfriend" even by the time she has the baby in 8-9 months. She could be plotting child support while laying in the ICU room after just delivering the baby.

Can you guys give me some suggestions? I'm really torn on this.

- There's apart of me that based on my research with the current environment, says just like I did marriage, is to OPT OUT of creating children and be a single, free bachelor the rest of my life. I know they base the child support on how much you make, but give or take it cost $20k a year per child give or take to take care of them if you make decent money. Assuming I will be responsible for $15k of that, if I have 2 kids, that's $540,000 between now and age 18. I could save $540,000 by opting out of creating kids and be free, stress-free, and NOT beholden to ANY woman or Court system EVER.

- Or, I could create the two kids and try to find a woman that even if we break up (or should I say, WHEN we break up) that she will be fvcking professional about it and allow me to Father the kids in peace without screwing their heads up, causing drama, or dating BoBo the Thug fresh out of Prison and bringing him around my damn kids while they are over her house. I would see the $540,000 as an investment in a Legacy in this case that I would leave behind. Of course that $540,000 includes savings I would put away for their College Education but doesn't include what will be included in my Estate Value at death.

Can you guys give me some real suggestions? Should I OPT OUT of making kids and save myself the Headaches, or should I just deal with the Headaches (with proper legal representation on tap) and do it for the Legacy?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd look for a Devout church girl. Of course you won't get laid until Marriage, BUT with the strong social stigma of Divorce from parents, friends, etc. You have a MUCH better chance. Search it online.... the actual CHRISTIAN divorce rate is lower than the rest of the population....

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Sod thanks, but I thought the church girl divorce rate was higher though?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the Church... if they are strict or are today's liberal let's all get along, no one is wrong types.... Study I saw was lower.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sodbuster,
"Quite So''....In Britain regular Church goers as well as having longer marriages,live seven years longer too...Married to some of the miserable Women who attend my Church it would seem that way anyhow LOL..Marriage is for having Children...Then the life of a Don Juan...much more excitement!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Right now, I'm just considering should I create kids or not. I want to leave a Legacy and my thing is, besides my business/book contributions, the way to do that is create children. But my question is, am I even going to be able to FATHER them? Women are fickle as hell, they love you Monday and hate you Tuesday, so I have no idea if ANY woman I get with will still be my "loving girlfriend" even by the time she has the baby in 8-9 months. She could be plotting child support while laying in the ICU room after just delivering the baby.

Can you guys give me some suggestions? I'm really torn on this.
If you want kids without the headache of a 5hitty woman, this is the way to do it:

http://www.npr.org/2012/06/19/154860588/single-dads-by-choice-more-men-going-it-alone

Although you don't need to be a fag to do it