"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

introducing

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
If a girl sits in front of me in class and I want to meet her what would be the best approach?
Lets say "Hi, what's your name?"
But what then?I think she is intrested in me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Chicks dig jerks, so beat her to death with the corner of your text book. See ya in 5 to 10.
Seriously, stop posting this on every freaking board. Go read the Bible...King James version. This DJ stuff isn't for you yet.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion Forum
 

tx_xp

Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by napoleon
If a girl sits in front of me in class and I want to meet her what would be the best approach?
Lets say "Hi, what's your name?"
But what then?I think she is intrested in me.
Damn dude, what I wouldn't give to be in your shoes again.

First of all start talking to her more, after class or whatever. Invite her over, make her your study buddy. Go eat lunch together, whatever.
 
Top