Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Introducing myself

Reaction score
It's me Player_Supreme. I have out grown that name so I will not be using it anymore.

I came here as Zenmack from the Pimps Network and then when I stopped macking I became Player_Supreme.

I'm evolving again so this is my new screen name. My game is getting into the metaphysical realm now.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you didn't change your name just because I gave you the moniker "Poser_Supreme" ... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I didn't know you were so sensitive. I will try to be more nice next time.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bruce wayne / batman

crazykid / eternal

now Player_Supreme / Metaphysikal_Lover

lol just joking with ya :D

can i still call you PS cause i can't even spell Metaphysikal unless i copy and paste it :(

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

“ Your woman in my opinion shouldn't be talking to an ex. It's ok to have men friends but friends whom she used to suck their dycks is not in my picture. “

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can change your name, change your address or change your clothes...but to me you'll always be "The Magnificent Sable-Skinned God of Lust and Seduction". ;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
bruce wayne / batman

crazykid / eternal

now Player_Supreme / Metaphysikal_Lover

lol just joking with ya :D

can i still call you PS cause i can't even spell Metaphysikal unless i copy and paste it :(

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

“ Your woman in my opinion shouldn't be talking to an ex. It's ok to have men friends but friends whom she used to suck their dycks is not in my picture. “
LOL

Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
You can change your name, change your address or change your clothes...but to me you'll always be "The Magnificent Sable-Skinned God of Lust and Seduction". ;)
I will always be there to watch the 3 stooges with you any time you ask Watertiger. Just cause I've outgrown my name doesn't mean I don't forget where I came from and what I truely enjoy.

Such as great conversation with you over coffee and crumcakes...sipping away and talking the night away....

What were you doing home on a friday nite. It is 2:52am and I just got home. You baby need to get out. I'm only 70 miles away, just pop me an email.

Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple
Just keep posting that good sh*t and you can call yourself whatever you want, ya dig? LOL

I'm out.
LOL, I'm about to go deep on this ish.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change is good.

As you know, I was Chewy Bagel until a few months ago.

It was time to change.

Live in the present, live in the now, change yourself, style, name or whatever.

I've found that your friends will meet it with a lil resistence at first, but they get past it and see the new you.

Cheers!

Eric

Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Change is good.

As you know, I was Chewy Bagel until a few months ago.

It was time to change.

Live in the present, live in the now, change yourself, style, name or whatever.

I've found that your friends will meet it with a lil resistence at first, but they get past it and see the new you.

Cheers!

Eric
Yeah change is good, notice I didn't even respond to that cluckers jibe above.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you change you user name, keeping the same account?

Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
how do you change you user name, keeping the same account?
You don't to my knowledge. I think the mods can do it but I'm not sure if we can. I just signed up under a whole new screen name since I had a few extra aol email address's.

My goal isn't to sneak in and take pot shots at others, infact I don't even want the general populus who frequents that main forum to even know.

I've thought about erasing this thread or at leas my portion of it and asking the others to erase theirs also but one of the buggers already knows so the point would be moot.

But I do have a lot of other email address's...lol

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
What were you doing home on a friday nite. It is 2:52am and I just got home. You baby need to get out.
Home? Me? Nah....I was at work! I pull a graveyard shift twice a week. I don't get paid to sit at home and post replies!

So you guys be nice to those folks who answer the phone at 2 in the morning! You might me talking to ME!:p

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
PS,

The new username is kind of dorky. Why not just use Player Supreme?
Old energy. New beginnings. I believe in the power of names. If you read my post you will see that I have had several names.

I even had Sactownnpimp when I was in the pimp game.

Player Supreme is not about what I am anymore.

I've taken my love of metaphysics and my zen mind set combined with my ability to make totaly and complete love to women and made up a new me.

And of course I'm a dork also...not!