Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

intimidating?

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
coz im a big guy 6ft 2 210 - 225lbs depending on what time of year it is (bodybuilding)...a lot of girls get intimidated when i approach them.... im not a bad lookin guy....quite good lookin infact except for this scar on my forearm but anyway.......is there anyway i can come across more as a friendly giant rather than the incredible hulk?

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try dressing a little better, maybe some baggy clothes so you don't look so huge.

You could try carrying aroung a chihuahua, girls go crazy over little dogs. (Thats a joke, unless you want to be the next Dr. Evil.)

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scar ? come on, scars r sexy hehe

Ive got like 10 of them, so they must be! :D

Yeah, just make sure you smile...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a scar on my stomach..one time a girl told me she thought it was sexy..later when we got in a fight she told me it was gross

Reaction score
smile and laugh alot

smile, be jovial and laugh at every opportunity with as big ass of a grin smile and laughter as possible......it'll make ya look more like a fun loving giant.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks dig scars...besides that work on your personality to create a warm welcoming atmosphere