interview with a girl!!! must read!!!

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys. I have a very great friend who is a girl. She broke off a five year relationship with her AFC boyfriend and now is dating a Don Juan. I emailed her and asked her questions about her boyfriend and guys in general. She is very honest and most of her answers match what is on the site. Here it is

1. What attracts you to guys the most?

-many things. I am first attracted to the way they carry themselves. If they show dignity, they don't bury their faces and mumble. then they need to have the ability to carry on a conversation. don't be so serious. lighthearted topics are just as attractive.

2.I'm positive women want a good looking man, so how much do looks and how a guy dresses actually matter over their personality and honesty and other characteristics?

-Good looks kind of go in with confidence. They dont always have to dress nice, but they do need to practice hygene. and i mean, a jeans and t-shirt is fine. Its comfortable attire, so its understandable. But kickin breath, gross hair, smelly armpits.. well how could that be attractive? BUT personality will always win. The heart is what counts. I could easily date a hefty guy who really cares about me and others and is sincere and honest.. than a handsome model who is self centered and deceitful. They say the good girls want the bad boys, but they don't mean the guys who don't care about anything, they mean the guys who don't circle around the girls like idols. Guys need to show compassion in us, but they also just.. need thier own world and freedom too.

3. What was the thing(s) that made you lose interest in your last boyfriend?

-The fact that I was the sun in his universe. When we ended it, he said "i treated you like a god." and that is when i said " i know. It was terrible" because "schmucks" like that don't realize how boring they become. When they don't make decisions for themselves.. when they don't leave the girl alone enough to read a book or do homework or even, in my case, study a certain religion and hang out with my female friends. He didn't have a life.

4. Girls always say they want a guy with humor, but does humor really give a girl a sexual wanting for a guy?

-Its an attractive quality, but the sexual part comes different with every girl. It could be the voice, it could be the smile, the laugh, the eyes, the way the guy touches her,etc. For me, humor is sexy.. as long as its not 'knock knock-." The guy has to have brains. That is sexier than abs.

5. What do you look for in a relationship?

-Honesty and communication. If something is wrong, tell me! I can't stand to be out in the dirt. All girls chit chat. They talk about their day, their friends, their job, even thier cats. And guys? Not so much. But thats okay. just, if there is something missing or a problem, then discuss it. Hiding leads to lying. And lying is never worth it.

6. How do you feel about talking on the phone?

-It hurts my ear. I'd rather see them. But if thats all I got, and I really like the guy.. i'll talk to him on the phone. But not for like.. six hours. Jeez. my arm gets too tired! and im sure theirs does too. With my ex, we used to talk for hours on end.. because we couldn't see eachother often. We covered everything though.. and that made it boring. I believe we even discussed carpet one evening.

7. Is there anything that initially attracted you to the guy you have now that let you know he was "the one"?

-He TALKED to me. Not like "hi how are ya?" but like "give me advice." He was my best friend at first, so it grew to an honest and open relationship. He's not a sissy.. and he doesnt cry or anything. But he is comfortable with telling me things. He also doesn't make me the center of his world. He has a religion. And he believes there IS something higher and better than me. He doesn't compliment me every five minutes (and believe it or not, its a relief- compliments are made compliments when they are rarely said. Hearing "youre beautiful" every hour of my last five years grew drab.. and it almost turned into an insult). When he gives me a compliment, i know he means it.. and its not just lip service. He doesn't give me tons of gifts either. He gives me attention, affection, and freed om. I love it.

8. Do women really want to get some as much as guys do (alot) even though most of the time they don't show it
for the fear of being labled a *****?

-I believe everyone has thier sexual drive. It is known that women have thier sexual peak when they are around thier thirties whereas guys do around the age of 18. But yeah, I think now if you notice that teenagers have sex so much its just as popular as holding hands. Its curiosity mixed with libido. If guys provide what the girls need emotionally, then most girls are more than willing to provide physically.

9. Ok, about romance. What is the quickest way your bf can turn you on?

-Touch and sound. The ear and neck is what seems to be universal for girls. Heavy breathing mixed with light touches around the earlobe and jawline really send shivers down my spine. Its awesome and I get weak. Works everytime. Even just to play with girls.. butt grabbing is always a plus. Something about that is completely flirty and frisky. A slap or just grab is sexual and assertive. It really gets a girl's attention.

10. What about guys turns you off the most?

-Endless compliments and idolatry. TAKE CONTROL. girls really wouldn't mind it so much. Some girls say that they like being in control, but that gives the guy no freedom. I really love it when a guy chooses where to go on a date or what to eat or what to do next. It shows they have a mind of their own.

So what do you think guys??? I think she was pretty honest and I think she gave some pretty good advice.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. It pretty much mirrors Doc Love's interviews with women and what he teaches in his System.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's the same responses i got after asking a good friend of mine who is a female. Thanks for posting this, it looks really useful!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this woman from another planet?

Sadly I've heard all these cliches before then just to see the woman gravitate towards the nearest druggie/abuser she could find.

However, this woman actually sounds sincere and knows what she wants in a relationship. Kind of refreshing. She sounds like a foreigner, not an American woman. Maybe she is from overseas, who knows. Out of 100 women in the U.S., I'd say about 5 share and PRACTICE what this woman preaches.

For those trashing the friendship zone, I found this intriguing (her words, not mine):

"He was my best friend at first, so it grew to an honest and open relationship."

So maybe all that trashing of friendships isn't always right.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: West Coaster

Such cynicism is unwarranted WC! ;)

I wouldn't say most american women want to be in abusive relationships. I would say that most american women are confused about what the hell they want because of all the brainwashing phsychobabble the TV and "self help" books written by PhD's whose degrees are printed on matchboxes.

**** heads like Dr. Phil and self-proclaimed experts like Oprah Winfrey do both women and men a great disservice. They and the education system in alot of parts of the country force men to hide their sexuality and force women to look for the "nice" guys the don't want. The end result is a "pop" sound as all the restricted natural biological forces that we all have been brainwashed to constrain come flowing into force causing us to overcompensate and act the opposite; former nice guys turn into coward/abusive a-holes, and good girls end up going for these guys.

Why cant the media and others just leave us alone, and let nature take its course!!

The Power of Nature and Biology is MUCH bigger than all of us and will always win out in the end. Just like Jurassic Park...life finds a way...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But do remember there is a difference between a LTR and ONS and what they go for.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree KC,

Actually thats a good point. Girls looking for ONS/flings will go for the bad boy/masculine types. Girls looking for LTR's will prefer metros/white collar types.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Great post Genghis

Originally posted by Genghis Juan

I wouldn't say most american women want to be in abusive relationships. I would say that most american women are confused about what the hell they want because of all the brainwashing phsychobabble the TV and "self help" books written by PhD's whose degrees are printed on matchboxes.

Great line about Ph.d.'s on matchboxes! Hilarious! Yes, culture has brainwashed the typical American woman.

I'm always harping (and overdoing it) on how bad U.S. women are and they truly are. They let Cosmo, Oprah, Dr. Phil, TV, and crappy self-help books shape their identity.

Foreign women are so much better, especially Scandinavians. It's not even close. Sure the Fins will come in here pointing out exceptions to the rule, but my experience has been Scandis are: better looking, nicer, kinder, more intelligent, and their lives aren't based on popular culture.

The gal from this intial thread seems impressive, however.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your post speaks nothing but the truth indeed!

her words are truer than the b*tches who think they know what they want, but they really dont.

you guys should throw this into the tips section!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Great post Genghis

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
Foreign women are so much better, especially Scandinavians. It's not even close. Sure the Fins will come in here pointing out exceptions to the rule, but my experience has been Scandis are: better looking, nicer, kinder, more intelligent, and their lives aren't based on popular culture.

The gal from this intial thread seems impressive, however.
As a Norwegian I know this :p :p I do tend to think Danish/Swedish girls are ALOT easier, more open etc but norwegian gals are more elegant, sexy (Swedes are cute blonde dumbheads :p).

I do get somewhat surprised at times on how american women seemingly are from these forums. They seem like total b1tches at times

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll still take a Swede "dumbhead"

The dumbest Swede out there is better than the smartest American woman out there. All I've dated my whole life are American women -- well, I've dated some minorities and mixtures, which were way better than the white American women I've dated.

American women are bland, have no sense of humor (despite saying that's what they always want in a guy), have poor taste in culture, eat sh-t food, don't exercise enough, and spend most of their time b-tching about men.

Unfortunately I live in a mostly white American city with few foreigners, even on the college campus in which I work. I'm stuck with dumb, bimbo white women who aren't worth snot.

Most of the guys on this board would be shocked if you did a test and had 100 Scandis come over and line up against 100 American women in a brains and beauty test. Maybe 5 U.S. women -- and that's a big maybe -- could compete with the Scandis.

* Kinetic, I know some Norwegians from way back, who moved back to their native country. All four were drop-dead gorgeous, working on Ph.d.'s, funny, kind, and just fun to be around. They were shocked at how negative and mean American women were.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I'll still take a Swede "dumbhead"

The dumbest Swede out there is better than the smartest American woman out there. All I've dated my whole life are American women -- well, I've dated some minorities and mixtures, which were way better than the white American women I've dated.

American women are bland, have no sense of humor (despite saying that's what they always want in a guy), have poor taste in culture, eat sh-t food, don't exercise enough, and spend most of their time b-tching about men.

Unfortunately I live in a mostly white American city with few foreigners, even on the college campus in which I work. I'm stuck with dumb, bimbo white women who aren't worth snot.

Most of the guys on this board would be shocked if you did a test and had 100 Scandis come over and line up against 100 American women in a brains and beauty test. Maybe 5 U.S. women -- and that's a big maybe -- could compete with the Scandis.

* Kinetic, I know some Norwegians from way back, who moved back to their native country. All four were drop-dead gorgeous, working on Ph.d.'s, funny, kind, and just fun to be around. They were shocked at how negative and mean American women were.
hahaha! yeah...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
your post speaks nothing but the truth indeed!

her words are truer than the b*tches who think they know what they want, but they really dont.

you guys should throw this into the tips section!

I must agree with you there ScrewIt.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too funny!

Westcoaster -

Jesus H. Christ - you really are OBSSESSED about Scandinavians. :D Get a hold of yourself. And also, while I agree that the 'retarded, mind-fvcking, manipulative bytch factor' is relatively higher in America than Europe or other places, it's misguided to label all or even the majority of American women as such. I think that they are a SIZEABLE and undeniable minority, but I hardly consider them a majority of Yankee chicks. ;)

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: West Coaster

Wow West Coaster & KC,

WC, you simply must expand on your experience with the Scandanavian girls. Why do they believe American women are so mean? Very interesting, I would gladly move to Scandavian countries because I LOOOOVE blondes, but I don't want to pay the taxes....

We'll see....

BTW WC, I though the girls from the Northeast were the worst in terms of *****iness and attitude...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes taxes are high but you are forgetting a couple things

- CHEAP stuff (Except Norway but that doesn't matter)
- Great health and educational system
- Much better payed jobs (Norway has very good pay)
- Much hotter and friendlier women :p

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American women are hardly worth it

I've met some Scandis and yes I am obsessed a bit. I see what American women could be if they put their brains to work instead of just falling lock-step into our mindless, instant-gratification, fast food, bulemic, bad-boy loving, high divorce rate, Cosmo magazine culture.

American women are sick, sick, sick.

Just look at this board. About 90 percent of the posts here are from guys who have been burned by white American women! (These guys stupidly are trying to get them back but that's another story.)

I live in the states, have a job in the states, am from the Northwest and probably won't leave this region as I love it. Great outdoors, scenery, no humidity, people are laid back ... I love it. The only thing I would change -- and this would be nation wide -- are the women.

American women are twisted, sick, and manipulative.

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: American women are hardly worth it

American women are sick, sick, sick.

Just look at this board. About 90 percent of the posts here are from guys who have been burned by white American women!

American women are twisted, sick, and manipulative.
What is your opinion on other races of American women (black, latino, etc.), or did you mean universally all women in America? It seemed like you were emphasizing the white American women when describing women in America. Thanks.