"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Intersted/Not Inerested? (Any Experts)

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
Consider this girl as good as dead, you've already F'd it all up! Plan on reading the DJ bible, you've got a lot to learn. And for crying out loud, quit taking the hollywood love movies you watch so literally.
 

ozzfest

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
hahahahahaha i also stopped reading after the line about writing her a letter....end of story
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
I really tried to make through the whole post. Nope couldn't bare to do it... you have absolutely zero chance here. Please read the DJ bible.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
michaeljones101= CLASSIC AFC

Before you waste your time writing out another post, read and learn what this place is about.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
FYCKING SPECIAL FLOWER.

First time poster, first time reader. Just die and come back when you're ready to be a real man.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
i decided to write a few letters to her declaring my affection for her and her beauty (Inside and out)
Like everyone, I stopped reading right after this...
:D

You have NO chance man, read more on this board, especially the bible. I want no insult, but that's not only AFC, it's also creepy.

Eventually after knowing nothing about her i decided to write ...
That's the trait of a stalker. I would be scared if I was the girl.
:eek:
 
Top