"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Interpretting ******** on the fly...

DrunkMick

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Just wanted to brag about a slick little move I pulled today...

So I'm sitting in class today (summer college courses), and the girl next to me is just about to fall asleep, and apparently she had a test in a few hours, because she wrote down on a peice of paper "what can I do to stay awake?!? I got a test later today," and showed it to me.

So I took it away from her, wrote down "have coffee with me," and gave it right back to her.

Worked like a charm. :]

I just assumed what she said was ******** for "invite me to coffee, *****," so I obliged.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Hmmm, on the outside your conversation with her seemd like another c+f technique pulled out of the blue. But you're right, women are always hinting at things. Like when she said "What should I do to stay awake?" many guys, me included, would probably just straight out answer the question and say "Have some coffee!!"

Yet you interpreted the message as saying "Ask me for coffee d1ckhead :D" She could have also been bored and hinting at what you could do to entertain her. Although this "reading in between the lines" stuff could be misunderstood but given the context and the communication, one shuold be able to filter out the right from the wrong. Like for example if you had interpreted it differently you could have written "Have sex with me :D" but you weeded that out because obviously you didn't know the girl good enough for sex to be on the menu.
 

DrunkMick

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I thought it might've meant "hey, *****, KEEP me up for a few hours" but I went ahead and played that conservative considering I don't know her that well.

She might slutty like that, but chances are, it's a good bet to stick w/coffee. =p
 

markonoahu

New Member
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
Oahu - Hawaii
What do you think about answering this way......( or having this attitude)

Ok,OK........... I will let you take me for a coffee .... ddaaammnnnnnn...........but only if you promise to stop begging........:D
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
nah, too pushy for first convo. i like original better.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top