Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interpreting a woman

Kanja

Reaction score
I've just started a new year at college (I'm a sophomore) and to no surprise to anyone there are a lot of new freshman girls. The one I need advise about came to school with a boyfriend, but broke up with him a few days ago. Now I think she’s interested in me, and give quite a few clues about the interest since I've met her (does stuff for me, talks about future plans eye contact ect. ect.) But I decided not to make any moves since she’s committed. Ever since she broke up with her boyfriend I feel like the signals have intensified. But the subject of conversation has changed drastically in that she is always bringing up her now-ex. They were dating for 4 years but she’s not all that upset. She’s told me a few times how she's "seen this coming for a while, and for the past year we were really just friends with benefits" or "he was really a girl with a penis" I usually change subjects and/or leave as soon as she brings her ex up since I really don't care.
My question: is she trying to say "I'm free now, make a move" or is she trying to turn me into one of her girlfriends? I'd really appreciate any advice since I'm absolutely horrible in interpreting womanise.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the beauty of duct tape, Kanja.

It's too bad you can't duct tape more people's mouthes' shut for talking a whole load of nonsensical garbage.

If you want a relationship with her for whatever reasons do it now and ask her.

If you continue to wait you'll end up in the "friends zone" or you'll hear about some new guy she is with.

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what u said it sounds like she is trying to get u to bite, so I would make a move pretty soon. But may be go into it with some C&F, so that you leave yourself a way out.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure go for her she is vulnarable and you would make a nice rebound guy. If this chick can't wait long enough to sort out her emotions than she is co dependent and look out she will latch on, and seeing since she put up with the guy for a year and only being a "chick with a D**K".... come on you can use her and loose her if you are like that or you can get on the express lane to co dependantville.

red flags...everywhere!

Ohh or you can JUST DO IT.