"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Interpreting a woman

Kanja

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I've just started a new year at college (I'm a sophomore) and to no surprise to anyone there are a lot of new freshman girls. The one I need advise about came to school with a boyfriend, but broke up with him a few days ago. Now I think she’s interested in me, and give quite a few clues about the interest since I've met her (does stuff for me, talks about future plans eye contact ect. ect.) But I decided not to make any moves since she’s committed. Ever since she broke up with her boyfriend I feel like the signals have intensified. But the subject of conversation has changed drastically in that she is always bringing up her now-ex. They were dating for 4 years but she’s not all that upset. She’s told me a few times how she's "seen this coming for a while, and for the past year we were really just friends with benefits" or "he was really a girl with a penis" I usually change subjects and/or leave as soon as she brings her ex up since I really don't care.
My question: is she trying to say "I'm free now, make a move" or is she trying to turn me into one of her girlfriends? I'd really appreciate any advice since I'm absolutely horrible in interpreting womanise.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
That's the beauty of duct tape, Kanja.

It's too bad you can't duct tape more people's mouthes' shut for talking a whole load of nonsensical garbage.

If you want a relationship with her for whatever reasons do it now and ask her.

If you continue to wait you'll end up in the "friends zone" or you'll hear about some new guy she is with.
 

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
From what u said it sounds like she is trying to get u to bite, so I would make a move pretty soon. But may be go into it with some C&F, so that you leave yourself a way out.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
sure go for her she is vulnarable and you would make a nice rebound guy. If this chick can't wait long enough to sort out her emotions than she is co dependent and look out she will latch on, and seeing since she put up with the guy for a year and only being a "chick with a D**K".... come on you can use her and loose her if you are like that or you can get on the express lane to co dependantville.

red flags...everywhere!

Ohh or you can JUST DO IT.
 
Top