Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet personals work for me, but its almost TOO easy

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had an incredible amount of luck with inet personals. Have no idea why, maybe I just crafted some funny shyt and put up a good pic and they dig it? Had ONS, LTR, FB, and everywhere in between. At any rate, I sometimes wish that I never posted up a profile because I think it drags my overall game down a bit, makes me less aggressive in real life cold approaches since i'm getting more than i can handle online. Anyone else notice this happen to them? Should I just stop this inet shyt cold turkey?

-jlc

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So lets get this right?

You're asking a bunch of guys who are all here to score with women if you should stop doing something thats working for you.

Are any of the women quality?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second that

Most of us would want to know just what you're doing that's working so well.

PM your ad text to me if you don't want to post it here for all to see :D

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey John
I have my add on Match. Com and Iv never really had much luck with it. I get some here and there. What did you say in the add? Did you have a bunch of pictures in there?

Any input would be great. Im trying to tweak mine a little to see If I can get more responses.

High Low Jack

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's probably just super attractive, because that is the number one reason you get responses online.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had pretty good results from internet personals, although not quite as good as described above.

One thing about the picture. You can post photos on hotornot.com until Venus crashes into Neptune, but the fact is they'll either be overrated or underrated and you won't get anything close to a good reading for an effective personals picture post.

Grab a digital camera, set it up on a tripod and play around with different "sexy" facial expressions. Yeah, I know -- "sexy" sounds weird, and for the most part you'll come up with shots that are either sleazy, phoney, silly, or all of the above.

Anyway, use your best judgment and post up the best take you have from the "sexy" shots. The one that works for me is a shot with a slight narrowing of the eyes, a wry smile and head turned slightly to the side. It's the one that looks furthest from a photo of the "nice guy" we all revile.

By the way, my shots that scored highest on hotornot flopped on the personals sites.

The bottom line is, it's the facial expression that counts most.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
You actually put the camera on a tripod, and put the camera on timer? Or dose someone take the picture for you? I have a digital camera, and im going to try putting it on timer, if it has that feature. If you feel silly doing this it will come across that way.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
He's probably just super attractive, because that is the number one reason you get responses online.
Or to put it another way, that's the number one reason you get responses from ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Whether we're talking internet personals or whatever. It's time to wake up to the truth, gentlemen.