"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

internet dating

digitalflava

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
british columbia
who takes advantage of meeting the girls on cyber space, what is your method, and when making a profile what works do you usually use to desribe yourself and your interest?

has it worked for you, mainly i'm speaking of yahoo personals and freindster, so its not one of those sights where you have to be a webdesigner to flourish, everyone is on equal page...excluding your picture that is.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TTAG

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Aus
c'mon man, do a search.

there's chapters written on this stuff.

if you dont know where to click search, just ask.
 

digitalflava

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
british columbia
alright sorry form bringing up topics...shiii didn't know i was supposed to know where to find it, considering i check this site once every freaking 6 months!

so where do i find it then buddy?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top