Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Dating 101

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of the words you use are very poetic and actually there are alot of chicks that like poetic sounding words because it is soothing to their minds.

It evokes feelings and women feed off of that.

I might have to use some of that or some variation. Good sh*t.
By the way man, check out my response on my post about "Getting chicks to chase you" in the tips section. I see what you mean about some guys attacking you when you try to drop some mental jewels on them.

Oh well, I guess we have to let some people to wallow in their own ignorance.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong."

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you didn't answer my question lol

could you please do a break down addressing areas that need to be addressed in a personal profile. i don't go to other sites and i haven't seen anything on sosuave to help people tighten up their profiles.

any of you don juans who do this whole internet dating thing to which i have never really tried some advice would be appreciated :D

I created the metaphysical lover profile to try to get away from the whole mack/pimp image

i am going to give this a try.

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I am also the Host of a **TV** special called S***** *****

bro you need to go back and edit that out of your posts and PM any dj's who posted that info and get them to get rid of it.

you are a man of extremes, they either love you or hate you on this website, and some of those that hate you are the sort of low life scum to do something like what you suggested for them to do *lol you nut giving the dopey ba$tards ideas* don't leave it up

She even sucked my toes while she was working on my feet...

lol they kept arguing at the start of the movie : Pulp Fiction about how a foot massage to Mrs Mia Wallace could get you thrown off a four storey balcony. NOW I KNOW :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ Your woman in my opinion shouldn't be talking to an ex. It's ok to have men friends but friends whom she used to suck their dycks is not in my picture. “

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
you didn't answer my question lol

could you please do a break down addressing areas that need to be addressed in a personal profile. i don't go to other sites and i haven't seen anything on sosuave to help people tighten up their profiles.

any of you don juans who do this whole internet dating thing to which i have never really tried some advice would be appreciated :D

I created the metaphysical lover profile to try to get away from the whole mack/pimp image

i am going to give this a try.

I am also the Host of a **TV** special called S***** *****

bro you need to go back and edit that out of your posts and PM any dj's who posted that info and get them to get rid of it.

you are a man of extremes, they either love you or hate you on this website, and some of those that hate you are the sort of low life scum to do something like what you suggested for them to do *lol you nut giving the dopey ba$tards ideas* don't leave it up

She even sucked my toes while she was working on my feet...

lol they kept arguing at the start of the movie : Pulp Fiction about how a foot massage to Mrs Mia Wallace could get you thrown off a four storey balcony. NOW I KNOW :D

Lost In Translation

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ Your woman in my opinion shouldn't be talking to an ex. It's ok to have men friends but friends whom she used to suck their dycks is not in my picture. “
1. recall that I said I copied the idea for the ad from somewhere years ago.

2. LOL@ya.

3. Those idiots woulda already thought of it. Not that they could actually cause me any harm. My white buddy is the producer and he will just laugh in their faces. He has posted here as C-Mack. I think him and Goivanni Assanova exchanged words.

4. Get away from the pimp thing with these women. Women love shyt that is metaphysical so I created that SN. It helps create an illusion.

5. I am new to internet dating thing so I will not be able to break down that profile that I used. As I said I just copied it and adapted the thing. I've had great response from it...like off the chain type of responses.

Reaction score
Still workin on Amy our latest convo I tried to get her to jump to my hoop or prove herself to me:

Amy : dont you have yahoo messenger . the new one
Amy : and thank you @ fat ass lips
metaphysikal_lover: I think I do..or maybe I should go look for an update you think?
metaphysikal_lover: and your welcome
Amy : yes update your yahoo
metaphysikal_lover: those lips are one of the reasons I sent you a message
Amy : ill try n send u the link,
metaphysikal_lover: ok
Amy : lmao, wow its not my brains
metaphysikal_lover: that and the honest look in your eyes
Amy : or its how i give brains?
Amy : lmao
metaphysikal_lover: well your brains still remains to be uncovered since we have only just met or kinda
metaphysikal_lover: lol
Amy : yes i am a very very very honest woman ....
metaphysikal_lover: you look sincere as fawk
Amy : Im a different breed
metaphysikal_lover: go slap ya self
Amy : i am , been through alot..im 100% all woman
metaphysikal_lover: dam that turns me on
metaphysikal_lover: 100% all woman thing
Amy : i am , a good woman, wife, mother, friend, companion, lover ect ect .. and all without a chem imbalance
metaphysikal_lover: 100% all woman meet 100% all man
Amy : nice to meet you
metaphysikal_lover: wife?
Amy : i have been
metaphysikal_lover: lol at the big tooth smile
metaphysikal_lover: what happened?
Amy : i just have all the qualities that i think females r lacking these days
metaphysikal_lover: I am looking for a soul connection and I will not settle for anything less
metaphysikal_lover: than 100
metaphysikal_lover: %
metaphysikal_lover: all woman
Amy : true, same here..as long as i can get the same in return
metaphysikal_lover: I have the rest of my life to wait
metaphysikal_lover: I agree
metaphysikal_lover: 100% both ways is the only way...cause when your heart is open you desire to give 100%
Amy : i dont ask for anything i cannot give.
metaphysikal_lover: true words
Amy : So i figured, it's going to be hard to find a mate
metaphysikal_lover: I am tired of the games and empty relationships and cheap sex
Amy : Hee Hee
metaphysikal_lover: I took a class on meeting your soul mate
Amy : thats why i gave up casual sex
Amy : really, how neat
metaphysikal_lover: yeah it was
metaphysikal_lover: I am intense in my search for a soul connection
metaphysikal_lover: which is why I put up my ad on yahoo
metaphysikal_lover: I'm tired of wasting my time
Amy : Understandable
metaphysikal_lover: Where you the one who left your husband?
Amy : yes,
metaphysikal_lover: why
Amy : i was young, grew up and wanted more in a man, a husband and a soulmate
Amy : he had no ambition to grow.
metaphysikal_lover: ahh yeah I've known a few women that way also...my ex wife
metaphysikal_lover: go on
Amy : he was comfortable the way he was. and i needed more, i love to learn.....and couldnt grow with him..
Amy : im always looking to improve..
metaphysikal_lover: hmmm you sound like me
metaphysikal_lover: in some ways
metaphysikal_lover: I like that
Amy : to learn, grow, in every area i can
metaphysikal_lover: I've heard this before though. My last relationship just ended. She told me she was 100% woman.
metaphysikal_lover: but it didn't prove to be that way
metaphysikal_lover: she lacked some things
metaphysikal_lover: I am a feeling kind of person Kinesthetic
metaphysikal_lover: you feel honest and sincere
metaphysikal_lover: I may not be the man for you..but one day you will attract him into your life
metaphysikal_lover: may or may not be
metaphysikal_lover: we each will attract what is inside of us
metaphysikal_lover: to us
metaphysikal_lover: just gotta watch out for the sharks...hehehehe
metaphysikal_lover: male and female
Amy : i am very honest..thats one thing i feel strongly about..i only keep the best of friends and people around me..
Amy : very true
metaphysikal_lover: yes you are I can feel that
metaphysikal_lover: I like that your trying to improve yourself in all ways Amy
metaphysikal_lover: That is such a good quality to possess
metaphysikal_lover: not many have that
Amy : I agree,
metaphysikal_lover: I kept telling my last relationships that I was self correcting and improving
Amy : My daughter has been a huge influence
metaphysikal_lover: kids are
metaphysikal_lover: they change you
metaphysikal_lover: or you change for them
Amy : i swear thats how i felt.
Amy : with her father
metaphysikal_lover: I'm sorry it didn't work out for you
metaphysikal_lover: there is a reason for everything they say
Amy : Ohh, its ok, believe me..
Amy : yes, he was def a tool in my life.
Amy : in each others
metaphysikal_lover: we all are according to the course in miracles
Amy : i tried, very hard to keep my family..
metaphysikal_lover: we are all each others teachers
metaphysikal_lover: each relationship isn't good or bad...it's just lessons that we need to learn
metaphysikal_lover: a bad person is there for a reason
metaphysikal_lover: because we have something life wants us to learn
Amy : yes, i learned alotttt from him .
metaphysikal_lover: I feel ya
metaphysikal_lover: I learned a lot from each relationship that I've had especially the last one
metaphysikal_lover: now I know exactly what I want
Amy : It's a shame it ended the way it did..Could have ended better..
metaphysikal_lover: how did it end
Amy : with him putting his hands on me and our daughter.
metaphysikal_lover: sorry
metaphysikal_lover: I don't know how to respond
metaphysikal_lover: your poor daughter
metaphysikal_lover: she is a innocent
metaphysikal_lover: and I feel for you too
metaphysikal_lover: domestic voilence is raw
Amy : yes, she was hit by him.
Amy : he didnt mean to , but he should have never been swinging on me in the first place.
metaphysikal_lover: I was physically abused as a child myself so I feel for any child of abuse
Amy : i was as well..
Amy 's status is now "Boyz II Men - End Of The Road". (10/9/2004 1:50 PM)

Amy : my mother was very abusive
metaphysikal_lover: I'm sorry Amy I have to go meet a friend for lunch. How about I call you later on or we can just chat online again another time
Amy : ok, we can tlk whenever u would like ..
metaphysikal_lover: gotta run
Amy : ok, take care
Amy : http://messenger.yahoo.com/?i=1
Amy : ur link when u get back , for updates

I am trying to take my time with this internet shyt. If yall fellas have any ideas let me know. I'm on uncharted territory (for me) here so any advice I can use.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this chick is full of herself instead of just being confident. She's laying out the 'rules' of what she does and doesn't do in an attempt to make YOU jump through a hoop or two like an AFC.

I say move HER into LJBF status while chatter her up and see how well she takes it. Ask her about her progress on-line and tell her about yours. You don't have to give her details, but you can let her know enough just to make her a little jealous.

If she's interested, she'll let you know and will adjust her attitude. If she's just one of those Internet relationship chicks that just want to Yahoo chat or send emails back and forth for weeks at a time, next her. It's all about qualifying....

Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Sounds like this chick is full of herself instead of just being confident. She's laying out the 'rules' of what she does and doesn't do in an attempt to make YOU jump through a hoop or two like an AFC.

I say move HER into LJBF status while chatter her up and see how well she takes it. Ask her about her progress on-line and tell her about yours. You don't have to give her details, but you can let her know enough just to make her a little jealous.

If she's interested, she'll let you know and will adjust her attitude. If she's just one of those Internet relationship chicks that just want to Yahoo chat or send emails back and forth for weeks at a time, next her. It's all about qualifying....
It's called spitting a contract. Here is my recent contract with her :

Amy : i am , been through alot..im 100% all woman
metaphysikal_lover: dam that turns me on
metaphysikal_lover: 100% all woman thing
Amy : i am , a good woman, wife, mother, friend, companion, lover ect ect .. and all without a chem imbalance
Amy : i just have all the qualities that i think females r lacking these days
metaphysikal_lover: I am looking for a soul connection and I will not settle for anything less
metaphysikal_lover: than 100
metaphysikal_lover: %
metaphysikal_lover: all woman
Amy : i dont ask for anything i cannot give.
metaphysikal_lover: I am tired of the games and empty relationships and cheap sex
metaphysikal_lover: I took a class on meeting your soul mate
metaphysikal_lover: I am intense in my search for a soul connection
metaphysikal_lover: which is why I put up my ad on yahoo
metaphysikal_lover: I'm tired of wasting my time
Amy : Understandable
metaphysikal_lover: My last relationship just ended. She told me she was 100% woman.
metaphysikal_lover: but it didn't prove to be that way,
metaphysikal_lover: she lacked some things.
metaphysikal_lover: I am a feeling kind of person Kinesthetic
metaphysikal_lover: you feel honest and sincere
metaphysikal_lover: I may not be the man for you..but one day you will attract him into your life
metaphysikal_lover: may or may not be
metaphysikal_lover: we each will attract what is inside of us
metaphysikal_lover: to us
metaphysikal_lover: just gotta watch out for the sharks
metaphysikal_lover: male and female
Amy : i am very honest..thats one thing i feel strongly about..i only keep the best of friends and people around me..
Amy : very true
metaphysikal_lover: yes you are I can feel that
metaphysikal_lover: I like that your trying to improve yourself in all ways Amy
metaphysikal_lover: That is such a good quality to possess
metaphysikal_lover: not many have that
Amy : I agree,
metaphysikal_lover: I kept telling my last relationship that I was self correcting and improving
metaphysikal_lover: we are all each others teachers
metaphysikal_lover: each relationship isn't good or bad...it's just lessons that we need to learn
metaphysikal_lover: a bad person is there for a reason
metaphysikal_lover: because we have something life wants us to learn
metaphysikal_lover: I learned a lot from each relationship that I've had especially the last one
metaphysikal_lover: now I know exactly what I want
metaphysikal_lover: I'm sorry Amy I have to go meet a friend for lunch. How about I call you later on or we can just chat online again another time
Amy : ok, we can tlk whenever u would like ..
metaphysikal_lover: gotta run
Amy : ok, take care
Amy : http://messenger.yahoo.com/?i=1
Amy : ur link when u get back , for updates

I am taking control over her desire and interest. I do not talk to her everyday. I am keeping it short and sweet. I leave her wanting more and now she is doing favors for me.

I hope this is the right way for this internet chatting stuff. It's so different not having access to them.

Good advice by the way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am taking control over her desire and interest. I do not talk to her everyday. I am keeping it short and sweet. I leave her wanting more and now she is doing favors for me.

I hope this is the right way for this internet chatting stuff. It's so different not having access to them.

Good advice by the way.
That's good, sarging women on the Net is no different than in person, the key is (as you alluded to) is to get access to them.

If a meeting has not been made after three different communications (email, chat, phone) I put her down on the bottom of my list. Basically I give minimal effort to her until SHE sets up a meeting. If she does great, I'll meet her if I have time but if not its no biggie because she is easily forgotten because there are always others who I am talking to and/or meeting.

The easiest way for me is to make tons of contact online and when I'm out and about. I always have something to do with women I'm truly interested in and those that will make good friends. With that I am always busy and women who are truly interested make more of an effort to get to see me. Weeknight dates are the best way, so that is what they do.

They also know instinctively that they are doing better if I plan a weekend get together with them. Some have asked why I only see them Tuesday's or Wednesdays. I tell them the truth, that I'm busy on weekends. Trust me, if I really wanted to see them, I'm make time for them on a Friday or Saturday night.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO !!!

ok some classic PS lines from the chat convo's that made me laugh

metaphysikal_lover: well your brains still remains to be uncovered since we have only just met or kinda

pure pimp

metaphysikal_lover: you look sincere as fawk

haha...

metaphysikal_lover: go slap ya self

i am going to use that line :)

catWOMAN meet batMAN...

*cough* :D *cough*

you should do a post about contracts and explain to the non pimps what it takes to get the women to go with the flow

the whole dating women off the internet is a new game to me so i like seeing this sort of stuff posted ( transcripts from live chat )

after you first posted your chat with amy i decided to save my next chat with a chick online. i will post the results. i was going to edit the bits where i layed the smack down and told her the non negoitable contract a.k.a pimpin' but after reading yours and seeing that you had the balls to post it, i will do the same.

Lost In Translation

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Reaction score
lol, lost. I can't wait to read it homie.

And yeah I am kinda lying my ass off about that relationships shyt...I do enjoy the game but I am also getting older.

The new one Heidi that I put on my team is a hard worker.

She put my feet in some kinda water bath and did a peticure on em and massaged em while I watched Harry Potter on her computer---she is some kinda programmer...then gave this nigga head...and when I left put my socks and shoes on and tied em up for me.

Now that's the kinda woman yall need on your teams.

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, internet chatting can be pretty fun. Here is a convo I had last night with this young little hottie.

HTH,

<Was Talking in Match Messenger, didn’t save that one>
Romeo: Romeo's following you everywhere.
HB9: I'm ok with that for now.
Romeo: Promise I will only stalk you just a tad though.
HB9: lol All right it's a deal.
HB9: Although no hanging around outside of my bathroom this time lol
Romeo: You are no fun at all.
Romeo: What's a boy supposed to do?
HB9: hide in the bushes?
Romeo: So, if I can sneak really well, and don't tell you and don't get caught it's ok?
Romeo: <---- looking under his bed for his ninja slippers
HB9: Cute
HB9: It's ok, if I get to play with the dog
Romeo: No.. .can't bring the dog, she is no good at stalking. She likes to get up and lick people too much.
HB9: That's really cute.
HB9: Ok, are you a nightowl or not so much?
Romeo: Somewhat.
Romeo: Depends.
Romeo: I usually go to bed sometime in the next hour or so.
Romeo: Don't sleep much.
HB9: Join the club. But apparently my sleeplessness is taking me out with my best friend
HB9: So......................catch you later? :)
HB9: And PS. I think you're adorable.
Romeo: hehe... sounds like fun.
Romeo: You be good.
HB9: That's no fun
Romeo: Thank you. So do I. ;-) JK
Romeo: Depends on how you take it.
HB9: It's good to have modesty..........lol
Romeo: Nah, it's over rated. <grin> Have fun girl. Talk to you soon.
HB9: Sounds like a plan. Maybe you should take your 22 vacay days at home & send the lawyers away. j/k. have a great evening
Romeo: Nah, the lawyers help me to afford to have a blast on my vacation days.
HB9: Dare I ask? Maybe I don't want to know. Sounds lucrative. Hope you like it.
HB9: *poof!* *disappears*
Romeo: Nothing really exciting. Just real estate stuff.
Romeo: See, you can't get enough of me already.
Romeo: This is a bad sign.
HB9: lol Yeah yeah yeah
Romeo: I thought I was supposed to stalk you.
Romeo: You're ruining my plans.
HB9: Ok, then stop being intresting.
Romeo: That's it, we're breaking up if you don't stop ruining things.
Romeo: <grin>
HB9: lol Nerd
Romeo: lol Brat
HB9: lol Geek
Romeo: lol I still like Brat
HB9: lol and sometimes I am
Romeo: No spankings for you.
Romeo: I know.
Romeo: I'm a handwriting analysist, and I could tell that about you.
Romeo: It's harder with typing though. I still managed.
HB9: LOL
HB9: Hi I'm Jackie btw
Romeo: I'm not telling you my name, you're just going to have to find me again.
Romeo: <---- Is not an easy one to catch
HB9: Tigers (meaning me) like to chase things.
HB9: This could be a wise move on your part.
HB9: Or maybe you could just tell me :)
Romeo: back you catty little thing.
Romeo: Nope. Know why?
HB9: And yet I like dogs. Go figure.
HB9: Tell me.
Romeo: Because while you're out with your friend, you'll think about me. Wondering what my name is. If I'm really this funny. If I look even better in person. And what my name is. And what it would be like to have me whisper it into your ear. That's why
HB9: .............He's good
Romeo: IM me/email me tomorrow. I might tell you. I might not.
Romeo: Promise it will be fun either way.
HB9: I'm readily intrigued. ttys. Have a good Evening
Romeo: nite brat.
HB9 is away at 12:26:01 AM.

Cleatus VanDamme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Thanks PS, add this one to your post links. The interesting angle here is you are putting up a profile without paying for the service - thus women are taking the initiative to email you first. A profile that was only average would get zero response. You are right, women love that metaphysical shyte. I have had a lot of fun doing tarot card "readings" when having a date at my place. I say "reading" because I do very little, just provide come verbal prompts and they do all the talking and revealing. It's too easy.

I do distinctly remember you once saying you thought internet dating was "weak as fawk." Guess that's changed?!

Reaction score
Re: Bump

Originally posted by Cleatus VanDamme
Thanks PS, add this one to your post links. The interesting angle here is you are putting up a profile without paying for the service - thus women are taking the initiative to email you first. A profile that was only average would get zero response. You are right, women love that metaphysical shyte. I have had a lot of fun doing tarot card "readings" when having a date at my place. I say "reading" because I do very little, just provide come verbal prompts and they do all the talking and revealing. It's too easy.

I do distinctly remember you once saying you thought internet dating was "weak as fawk." Guess that's changed?!
No it hasn't changed. I think its weak game to sit at home and not get out into the real world...I enjoy the real contact of people not the stirile world of the internet.

There are some guys on here who only rely on internet dating, now that is weak. You come to this site to learn how to meet women and you resort to internet cop out dating.

I do believe in using Emails to communicate with women though.

I will say that I am gaining new respect for it as a marketing tool. It is amazing how many woman are responding to my ad.

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some guys on here who only rely on internet dating, now that is weak. You come to this site to learn how to meet women and you resort to internet cop out dating.
I don't know man. Back about four years ago, I was really into the internet dating thing. I hadn't found out about this place yet. I probably met in person at least 30 women in about 3 months times. Not my fantasy of meeting them, I actually met them, hooked up, whatever. Had more sex than I've ever had in my life. My second threesome, etc.

So, what's the difference? Is there any difference between a girl I meet online that lives 10 minutes away who is willing to come over tonight at midnight, versus someone I met at the grocery store? I have met some fine ass women off the internet. And ultimately it comes down to what works. It's a different skillset. But, in the end if you're getting what you want, whether that's a relationship, some FB's, or whatever, then who cares how you did it?

Is the next thing, you met her at the grocery store? Well, that's too easy, you have to get her at a club. What difference does it make as long as you're not sitting at home fantisizing about what you want, but actually finding a way to make what you want happen? I don't believe there is a cop-out way as long as you're getting what you want.

Just wait though, you'll soon find out that it's incredibly easy to get laid using the internet. And sex with someone you met on the internet is just as useful and fun, as sex with someone you met anywhere else. And there are a lot of freaks out there, not that this is always a bad thing.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Bump

There are some guys on here who only rely on internet dating, now that is weak.
I respect your opinion.

To each his own.

However, I believe that if a guy chooses to meet, attract and make dates with women online instead of the real world, then more power to him.

It's a just a different style. It doesn't make it any better or any worse. Just different.

Just like sales: There are MANY telemarketers who kick-ass on the phones and make a shyt load of $$$$. You put them face to face with a prospective client and they can't sell - They're just not good with the face to face first contact.

At the same time, there are real estate agents who wouldn't be able to make it in the telemarketing world if they had to. They'd starve b/c it's a different style of sales. The KNOW face-to-face first-impression interactions etc, not phone techniques.

I encourage people to find your their own niche and become an expert in that niche.

If you're able to branch out and do every different style of pick-up, then more power to you!

Cheers!

Eric

Reaction score
Ok, I'm getting the hang of this shyt. Learning how to do my macking through just chattin:

I am keeping her wanting more. I only chat for a few minutes at a time just enough to drive her crazy and then off I blow.

Amy : sexy, but very soft...teddybear like
Amy : Just a Sweetheart
metaphysikal_lover: teddybear now thats a new one
metaphysikal_lover: I'm a big ole teddybear
metaphysikal_lover: wanna hug me
metaphysikal_lover: and pet me
Amy : Well, i like teddybears.. soft , u can lay ya head on them, sleep with them..cuddle
Amy : And there so Damn cute
metaphysikal_lover: and..forgot the words from "Of mice and Men" by Steinbeck
metaphysikal_lover: that is an old photo...I lost weight since then...and gained weight and lost it again and gained...and now...
Amy : I read that many many many years ago . i believe 9th grade......maybe 10th ..
Amy : I like
Amy : Very sexy picture
metaphysikal_lover: I read it along time ago also
Amy : I see a nipple
metaphysikal_lover: well I will have to send you some more photos
Amy : lol,yummy
metaphysikal_lover: lol..look at ya
metaphysikal_lover: a nipple
Amy : lmao sorry
metaphysikal_lover: no it's all good
Amy : Imma chest girl....
Amy : I love nipples
metaphysikal_lover: ahh then I've got the chesta for yousa
Amy : yaysa
metaphysikal_lover: ok I got 8 minutes to shower and get to my studio
Amy : I swear a nice chest ans a smile..OMG
metaphysikal_lover: gotta roll

I have peaked her sexual interest. Showing her who is the boss...she admits that I intimidate her...

Amy : Can i have that picture in poster size..
metaphysikal_lover:
metaphysikal_lover: sure I will send you a few
metaphysikal_lover: just so you can see my nipples and fantasize about em
metaphysikal_lover: kissing them
metaphysikal_lover: licking them
Amy : lmaoooo
metaphysikal_lover: touching em
Amy : How u know
Amy : lol
metaphysikal_lover: because you and I are forming a connection
metaphysikal_lover: soon I will be all up in ya mind
metaphysikal_lover: wait until you feel my vulcan mind probe
Amy : Lmao, ur sure of yself huh??
metaphysikal_lover: would you have it any other way
metaphysikal_lover: a man who had no confidence or a man with confidence
metaphysikal_lover: which would you preffer
metaphysikal_lover: pimp or symp
metaphysikal_lover: ?
Amy : a man with confidence..lol
metaphysikal_lover: then you are a real woman
Amy : no pimps..lol
metaphysikal_lover: @ the no pimps
metaphysikal_lover: I do hate the useage of pimps in all those rap songs
metaphysikal_lover: now everybody wants to be a pimp
metaphysikal_lover: tell me what your thoughts are
Amy : u may intimidate me
Amy : my thoughts on pimps
metaphysikal_lover: no just stretch your mind
Amy : True..hee hee
Amy : A sexy man with a mind...
Amy : Yummy

Here I let her know that I am testing her. She must qualify herself to me and prove that she is worthy of my time

Amy : Could it be
metaphysikal_lover: you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole runs Amy
Amy : lmao@rabbit hole
metaphysikal_lover: you caught it
metaphysikal_lover: good
metaphysikal_lover: you've seen the matrix
Amy : Yes
Amy : Loved it
metaphysikal_lover: you passed another test
Amy : I loved the last one
metaphysikal_lover: yeah
Amy : The best
metaphysikal_lover: ohh yeah
metaphysikal_lover: would you take the red pill or the blue pill
Amy : So how was your day today ..Eventfull
metaphysikal_lover: I vote you would the red
metaphysikal_lover: good day today
metaphysikal_lover: I just woke up from a nap

Below she is talked about a drink called Pink Panties and I commented on it and then started to talk gently about her possiblilites on my team

Amy : I wouldnt know....Been to long
metaphysikal_lover: no you make me feel
metaphysikal_lover: deep thoughts
metaphysikal_lover: wonderings
metaphysikal_lover: of if
metaphysikal_lover: or maybe...
metaphysikal_lover: you might be
metaphysikal_lover: "the one"
Amy : go ahead
Amy : Awww ,i am a good woman
metaphysikal_lover: my search is for more than a good woman
Amy : Im a Different Breed
metaphysikal_lover: I crave a connection so deep that we would become as one
metaphysikal_lover: when I make love to that person I want to be able to feel her soul
Amy : I feel you
metaphysikal_lover: and look her in the eyes
metaphysikal_lover: as we explode together
Amy : Thats what im talking about..
metaphysikal_lover: to reach places where no ordinary folks can reach
metaphysikal_lover: to feel the shifting of the universe
metaphysikal_lover: to be able to touch god in her arms
metaphysikal_lover: to create life as we were ment to as gods children
metaphysikal_lover: to do the unltimate creative act that god gave to us
metaphysikal_lover: to create love
metaphysikal_lover: I don't feel that from just ordinary people
Amy : You'r Very Good With Your Words..
metaphysikal_lover: there is no passion in the world anymore
metaphysikal_lover: women and men these days have lost that connection
metaphysikal_lover: oh well I'm rambling
Amy : I feel the same way ..
Amy : keep going

**********Notice she said that I'm good with words****I gotta be careful she doesn't catch on to my game too soon

Below I go into a slight sexual talk with her

metaphysikal_lover: anyone can do that
Amy : I think woman are to hard these days..
Amy : true
metaphysikal_lover: I agree
metaphysikal_lover: to hard
metaphysikal_lover: many don't even want to kiss
Amy : true
metaphysikal_lover: which is my favorite part
metaphysikal_lover: touching of the lips..and tongue
Amy : You may not like me then
metaphysikal_lover: mixing of the energies
metaphysikal_lover: why
Amy : I havnt kissed a man (w/tongue) in a long time.......
metaphysikal_lover: that is because you haven't allowed yourself to connect
metaphysikal_lover: when you kiss pheremones cross over
metaphysikal_lover: energies mix
metaphysikal_lover: with the right person you will feel a tingling in your crotch area
metaphysikal_lover: when you kiss
metaphysikal_lover: it will feel like a tickly sensation down there
metaphysikal_lover: and your nerves will stand up on end
metaphysikal_lover: so that soft strokes will send you too the moon
Amy : dang. i havnt felt that in yrsssss
metaphysikal_lover: I'm sorry to hear that

Below I get her to tell me some of her best sexual past...it creates a door way of closeness between us.

Amy : Now i see that
metaphysikal_lover: yes
metaphysikal_lover: and did his breath turn you on
metaphysikal_lover: or the feel of his breath on your skin
Amy : Just hearing his voice would make me smile for the whole day
metaphysikal_lover: now he was the right connection
Amy : the love making was the best i ever had..
Amy : Kept a smile on my face for dayzz
metaphysikal_lover: do tell..what was it like
Amy : He was the first man to ever make love to me..
Amy : i was going on 20 he was 33
metaphysikal_lover: uh huh
Amy : But he intimidated me soo damn much ..
metaphysikal_lover: uh huh
Amy : he was the 2nd man i ever slept with ..
Amy : I was whoooped..
Amy : but he would hug me and i remember my back would get weak ..
metaphysikal_lover: yeah
Amy : When he left , i missed him b4 he was in his car
metaphysikal_lover: he touched you deeply
metaphysikal_lover: as it should be
metaphysikal_lover: what was it like making love to him
Amy : H e was on my mind almost 100% of the time.. and i couldnt wait to just hug him. Couldnt wait to hold his hand..
Amy : I t was the Best ..Omg i cannot express how great it was..
metaphysikal_lover: tell me about it

Reaction score

Below I am digging into her memories to tap into that sexual state. My goal was to link myself to that feeling that she was getting from her memories.

Amy : Bernard, was slow... He loved to kiss me all over..I remember one time her grabbed my hair , just a grip. and iin the middle of us making love , he made me look at him in his eyes..he asked me if i loved him..
Amy : He was slow, very careful like every move was planned.. he just knew what he was doing..
metaphysikal_lover: woo..he sounds like me
metaphysikal_lover: hmmm
Amy : He was gentle, and slow, soft..
Amy : H e had a strong hold,
Amy : Strong grip
metaphysikal_lover: that is the best way instead of rutting like goats in heat
metaphysikal_lover: go on
Amy : H e always looked at me.. Told me how beautiful i was..
metaphysikal_lover: yes
metaphysikal_lover: could you feel him when he looked you in the eyes
metaphysikal_lover: feel his presence of self and energy?
Amy : H e was just different. Just the way he felt inside me was something i can say i havnt had since him..
Amy : Ohh yes..
metaphysikal_lover: now that is what I'm talking about
metaphysikal_lover: that kind of connection is what I'm looking for again
metaphysikal_lover: go on though
Amy : lol..
Amy : I been looking for that ..
metaphysikal_lover: life has a purpose
metaphysikal_lover: it has direction
Amy : Have yet to find it..
metaphysikal_lover: as they say everything in it's own time
Amy : Yes, very true
Amy : But he dissed me
Amy : lol, so ohh well
metaphysikal_lover: ?
metaphysikal_lover: he dissed you
Amy : He got orders to germany
metaphysikal_lover: oh
Amy : Started messing with a chick out there. came home and thought i was so inlove id put up with it..
Amy : But i told him we could be friends. if that was even possible
Amy : And he didnt like that at all.....
metaphysikal_lover: how did you know about the other woman
Amy : I just knew it..i asked him who it was..
metaphysikal_lover: uhh huh...womans intuition
metaphysikal_lover: player killers
Amy : yup . and he was honest
Amy : and i cried and cried
metaphysikal_lover: and then you died
Amy : But could not allow myself to be with him again..
Amy : and it hurt like a mofo
Amy : It hurt so bad..But i stood my ground..
Amy : Never seen him after that
Amy : i thanked him for being honest
metaphysikal_lover: I'm sorry I have to get back to work
Amy : and told him i was cool..
metaphysikal_lover: how about we finish this later on tonight
Amy : Ohh, ok..
Amy : Sound good
metaphysikal_lover: I'm will chat with you later then.
Amy : No it's ok
metaphysikal_lover: I'm going to be late again
Amy : We will chat soon..
Amy : Enjoy the rest of your day ..Take care

You will notice her saying that the best sexual experience of her life intimidated her and she made reference to my intimidating her also.

I'm going to take this one slowly and enjoy the seduction process.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One recurring theme that I notice here about internet dating is that people sem to think that the internet is rife with psychos and messed up women. Without a doubt there is some of that on the internet, but i have news for all of you -there are also a lot of psycho women out there in the real world. My ex is a certifiable psycho, and I met her in a class that I was taking.(and I have been doing a lot of self examination of why I got involed and stayed involved with her, but that is a different story) .
One more thing, and I think I will make this it's own thread, is that the type of woman I click with usually doesn't hang out in a bar/nightclub. Online I can zero in on, or "shop" for what I already know is my type.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score

metaphysikal_lover: making love to me is the highest act of love
Smoooooooth..........

That is what I like about NLP. You can say shyt like that and get away with it!! It works well online too. Way to go Player. I like how you "forgot" to put the commas in that sentence......lol!