Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

internet dating 101 = zero results. Why? (PICS)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good chat, ogre

That was a real good chat, but the last comment about certain oral activities probably scared her off.

Still, it's obvious you've got it in you. Hone the rough edges down a bit and you're money.

Flea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ogre - is that your photo in the Ana post?
Here's a suggestion - lose the beard, it makes you look like a friggin' terrorist.

These online girls are already on edge thinking every guy who emails them is a psycho nutjob, and your photo looks like some guy who just got sized for a dynamite vest.

A thinner, well-groomed goatee would probably look great.

FWIW, there's something very psychological about facial hair that says "do not trust this person". A good friend of mine just got a job at a car dealership and they made him shave his goatee for this reason.

Oh and two words you need to add to your vocabulary...Super Cuts. Are you doing that do yourself? Get a real haircut and lose the beard and those whacked-out internet ladies will be all over your ass.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ogre
oh cool! I've just started learning 2-handed sword with the SCA. I'll bring my cam to next practice. And I'll get someone to take some pix of me with the bikes.
Dude, you have to get some pics up there with you practicing. You'll be amazed by the responses you'd get. Plus consider finding a lovely wench to wear on your arm at a Ren Fest! Women love the whole dressing up thing.

Our fest isn't until September and I already have three different women that want to go with me! A word of advice if you plan on dressing up, don't to the cheap peasant garb or the overly ostentatious regal garb. Keep it kinda middle class. I dress as a Spanish Privateer, cape, dagger, rapier the works, the women love it. ;)

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked out your first attempt with PS's tricks - it was painful! :)

Your second attempt seems much better. You seem like an intelligent guy and there's no reason why you shouldn't have the relationship you want. Trouble is, you don't seem to be in the right place to make that happen for yourself yet.

Here's an illusion to rid yourself of - that having a 'normal' girlfriend will make everything right with your life. This does not work - I know, I tried it on and off for about 15 years with various girls. That's why I'm replying to your thread - a lot of what you wrote mirrors my experiences, including only getting hit on by fat girls and gay guys, thinking that having a girl would make everything iok, and seeing myself as intrinsically unable to have a normal social life.

None of it was real. Apart from the fat girls/gay guys thing. That definitely happened, only it doesn't happen anymore.

I have a meeting to attend, I'll post more later.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm liking this thread. It almost got derailed a couple of times but overall I'm feeling the guys that want to help. Good feedback, good suggestions, good times. This is what the board is about.