Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet date, confusion ensues (ABRIDGED, only 15 lines)

PowerCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet chick online,
Meet 3 days later irl
Spend 48 hours with her the first time we meet
During the first night, we had sex and kissed.

She doesnt want a boyfriend, but all the time we were together, it was only eye contact and touching.
When we met I was still messed up, so to her now I'm a nice guy with no self esteem and basically everything that turns off a woman.
I know she's attracted to me, but she says she only wants friends with no strings attached.
From her own words, I'm "not a number" and "It's rare I can stand someone for 2 days"

Hopes?
Should I try some tricks to get better confidence before trying to take it to the boyfriend level?

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can only take a hoe to hotel, and you can't make a hoe into housewife.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what kind of slut trash was that bltch. Hope you slapped on a few condoms dude.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, you already been inside her...do you need anymore confidence. But I wouldn't expect a relationship with this one, as I believe she slides on anything erect.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had countless get togethers with girls from the net. Sometimes it's sex immediately, sometimes not.

To the peeps talking crap...As for the girl being a slut, who gives a ****. If you **** a girl and then think less of her and call her a slut, hahaha, that's some stupid ass shiet. You're a totally clueless dumbass.

Anyway to help you out, Power, I wager you spent too much time with her in the first place. Should have left after you had sex. Or at least when you wake in the morning, at latest.

If you've started acting like a homo and she now see's you as "friend", bail out. Forgot about her and move on. That's the only way to try and salvage things. In the meantime, meet some new girls, **** them, and make sure to LEAVE quickly. heheh. In a few months give a call to see what's up. Make it brief and to the point. If she accepts, then meet up, do your thing...whatever that happens to be, and then leave. If she says she's busy, then she's not interested. If she says she's busy but offers you an alternative day, then you still have a chance.

Learn your lesson this time or repeat it the next.

-Shadow

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the peeps talking crap...As for the girl being a slut, who gives a ****. If you **** a girl and then think less of her and call her a slut, hahaha, that's some stupid ass shiet. You're a totally clueless dumbass.
I'm not calling her a slut. She is a slut.