Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Chicks

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow brethren #16841 reporting in. Status WBAFC. Long time reader, first time poster. I'm so cool I scare myself.

I have a profile on a website, photos and all but I wouldn't call it a "personals page". A few days ago a HB7 with a rack contacted me and told me how she was new to LA (as am I) and she knew nobody outside of work. We exchanged an e-mail and talked about meeting up for coffee. :D

On the 2nd e-mail she told me she'ld love to meet me and she had tickets to a baseball game (baseball?!?) next friday. On the same e-mail was a link redirecting me to a website requiring an adult ID check password of some sought. Her excuse? She wanted confirmation I was of legal age. HAH! With a friggin credit card right? B*tch! She told me on the page would be her number and details as well as some pictures of her boobs sounding more like a scam as she went on. (or a 40yo dude behind the scenes)

I just need reassurance from someone not to go and please tell me it's a new scam going on. The force is weak, but I am in training. I need more time on the field.

Just off topic, to show you how WBAFC I am, today a nice innocent HB7.5 came up to me and asked for the time. With no hesitation I replied "1:30". She thanked me and left. :down: Shortly after a sophisticated 50yo B5 was eyeing me up and down with a huge grin on her face. I immediately looked away. :down: Damn! I'm so good...

I'm an asian WBAFC with attitude/mental problems. Looks are ok tho, about a 4 but stepping out I'm a 7. Hair and all. I am moving to Cali from Oz but will be coming and going a lot. I can send a pic of her to a DJ for confirmation it's not a fake or a p*rnstar.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants your credit card info?? :crackup:

STOP RIGHT NOW: You are >< this close to getting scammed.

Work on your real game - and forget the internet

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a scam, she (or more probably HE) was probably just on their to sell memberships to the website.

Whenever someone asks me for the time it goes like this:

Her: "do you know the time?"
Me: "yeah"
*pause*
Her: "can you tell me what it is?"
Me: "oh you meant now?"
Her: "yea..."
Me: "1:30"

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
;) Now I can sleep.

BrotherAP, can't wait to get to Simi Valley, I'm gonna take your advice. "Work on your real game - and forget the internet". Last time I went to the US I never was on the prowl but still managed to have random conversation with girls (no flirting) and dudes (mainly about drugs and surfing). My aussie accent worked to my advantage.

And I'm Joe Dirt, I was kicking myself later. All that reading up and advice was forgotten. I just froze up. I knew I had to delay it some how. Keep it rollin'. ARGGGG!! It just sounds so simple. I need more time on the field. :(

Not sure if we can post websites and stuff here but I first met her on "fri*ndster" and then she wanted me to go to a link called "m*tchinglust".

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then, last profile I'm setting up ever. I'll give that a shot and then play my cards on the real table opposed to the virtual one. I'll probably have more luck.

The internet is weird place.

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
My aussie accent worked to my advantage.
Sure does!! :D ..which part of the OZ are you from? I stayed in Melbourne for a couple of years...

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From South Oz. "City of Churches" (note to self: scan Churches for potentials) (note to self: grow some balls)

Just a question, did you lose your accent when you stayed here? and if so, how long did it take? I never want to lose my precious yobbo accent. It's the only thing working for me.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful of those scam artists, don't go around giving icebreakers or sending hellos to every chick who looks good. Read more into their profile and see if they actually are real. I know it's hard to tell, I fall a victim too.

I have one reminder since you're doing the online thing. Please...always, always ask if she looks like she does in her pic. I'm still pissed off that I slipped up and forget to ask this one chick a few months ago.

When I meet her, she weighed like 50 lbs. heavier. Her excuse, I got into college, no time to exercise, broke up with my boyfriend, and got depressed. I should've walked away as soon as I saw her.

Good day!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order for me to verify that you aren't being scammed I'm going to need you to send me your PayPal login and password, as well as your mother's maiden name and the last 4 digits of your social. Then, and only then will I be able to make sure that this woman isn't just trying to rip you off.

:rolleyes:

By the way, I'm in agreeance with some of the others who have mentioned MySpace as an online supplement to meeting women.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
In order for me to verify that you aren't being scammed I'm going to need you to send me your PayPal login and password, as well as your mother's maiden name and the last 4 digits of your social. Then, and only then will I be able to make sure that this woman isn't just trying to rip you off.

:rolleyes:

By the way, I'm in agreeance with some of the others who have mentioned MySpace as an online supplement to meeting women.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

:up:

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It took you that long to figure out its a scam? Its just a cam***** making money... hahahahah

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll post my details for you diablo. And 50 bucks in the mail for your troubles.

I was hoping too hard, internet is dumb.

Can't wait til I get to the US. What a country of scammers. Excellentness! :mad:

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also suggest hotornot as a way to meet women. It works well as a dating site because its not a dating site.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahhahaha hotornot is a place for friggin models. It's a not for me, I'm gonna avoid that one.

Think I'll look for a mall when I get to the US and work from there. I'll update you guys when I get there. Them yank chicks BETTER love my aussie accent! I'm relying on that to keep the conversation going.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RBB
Hahahhahaha hotornot is a place for friggin models. It's a not for me, I'm gonna avoid that one.

Think I'll look for a mall when I get to the US and work from there. I'll update you guys when I get there. Them yank chicks BETTER love my aussie accent! I'm relying on that to keep the conversation going.
It's not just for models what arre you talking about? you can actually meet regular girls there. All the people that have met there are regular people, I don;t have any models on my stuff