Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet chick wants sex

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK – I know I’ve made a few AFC moves here but would appreciate some advice.

Checked the MSN web personals and saw the most stunning chick – I mean she is amazing, a clear 9. Got in touch and we ended up on IM. Chatted for quite a while and she sent me a couple more pictures, which look genuine – believe me this woman looks fantastic and the pictures are close up and well lit.

We chatted about various things and I suggested a meeting, so we arranged a meeting in a public place next week. Then chatted some more and it got VERY graphic about what she wants to do with me. She’s also had a lot of partners, many of them married. Red flags pop up.

Now I asked her why she wants to travel fifty miles to have sex with someone she’s never even met, and she replied that getting someone for sex is no problem, but she’s hoping for more out of a relationship.

Red flags were popping up again madly now, so I said I really wasn’t looking for a long term relationship at the moment, but would be happy to meet up and see what happens. She said this was ok and I didn’t need to justify my actions.

Now my question is this: should I go ahead with this? Assuming she is genuine (if she turns out to be horrendous or clearly insane I’ll just make my excuses and leave).

Should I risk her turning out to be a ‘bunny boiler’? Does anyone have any experience of sane women being graphic about sex like this?

If she is up for it I am NOT going to be able to resist. Is it a good idea to make it clear before sex that you are not looking for an LTR? Presumably if she is mental this won’t make any difference.

I am just working on the principle that if something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Think about it this way dude, if she's really an HB9, why would she have to go to MSN chat to find sex? I'm not sure what's going on here, but this doesn't sound like it adds up.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend does this. He demands a fresh STD check, and then he's ready to roll.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we didn't meet through MSN chat - she has a paid for profile on the singles page, and I left her a message on that. She then contacted me via MSN chat.

I thought exactly the same thing as you Joey, and I asked her this. She says she's at a small town 'up country' and doesn't meet many men. The ones she does meet are geeks or married/LTR.

The pics looked genuine as far as I could tell, but that's not the point - if we meet and she doesn't look like them (or is a man!) then you won't see me for dust.

I just wondered if anyone had any positive experiences of this. It has only happened to me once before with an HB7 but that could have just been a fluke.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice cold are you serious - STDs did occur to me.

Aw man...I'm getting worried now. But this chick is an ultrababe!

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice, just be cautious.
I'd personally stay away from such methods of getting laid, too, well damn dangerous for my likings, I've being deperate before, but NEVER that desperate, no offence

If you still go ahead with this, well, Good Luck with it and report back to us how you got on :)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Ice cold are you serious - STDs did occur to me.

Aw man...I'm getting worried now. But this chick is an ultrababe!
I am totally serious.

He says that when the chick is up for it, there's usually no negative reactions as long as they both do the tests.

Sometimes there are questions like: "Ok, I gotta admit, I have herpes and hepatitus. Are you ok with it?"

Just ask her. Like in fightclub: "all you have to do it ask man"

In 2 weeks you're gonna get the letter.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a whale.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from my experience, HB's dont need or use internet personals, and when they do its only as a ego booster.

If this girl is as sexual as you say, that adds even a bigger suspicion in the picture. It sounds like she either has an STD or is just a fat azz getting her jollies off with you.

PROCEED with caution. A part of me wants you to meet her and find out :D

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
They do not have to use Internet, but some very hot babe do, and sometime they are not even your usual internet geek, they are just using their computer as a new experience, and there is a lot of chick like that outta there.

So if you meet a girls in a club or via a friend or ... via Internet... what is the difference... I am probably one of the first to joke and reference to it as being "lame", etc. But actually there is nothing wrong with it... you are just repressing yourself and limiting your possibility if you eliminate that. You do not like it do not do it. But there is nothing wrong with it.

Do you ask STD report to all chicks?

Hawwwwwwww.... life!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
Post a link and let us decide if she's as hot as you say she is.
im cool with that idea

listen if you wanna meet her and fvck her be my guest

if too many red flags come too quickly then you are going to have to make that decision whether or not you want to date her

i dont see this as a very complicated situation

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude wear a rubber.
A hot 9 is gonna travel 50 miles to fcuk you and you're making red flags outta this?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want her then arrange a meeting ASAP that way you know your not wasting your time!

In my experience most girls just use online dating services for ego strokes and validation. They'll promise you the world in an e-mail without ever agreeing to meet you in real life. If she seems flaky at all then next her.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a man, and he is going to fuk you in the @ss. sorry pal. but you're gonna get a bleeding @sshole. internet is a no no for meeting. anyone can get pictures of a hot girl. use your fuking brains. it's just too risky. DON'T GO!

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe this happened 4 months ago, look at the dates of the posts

It would be nice to hear what really happened

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk past with a disguise! hahahaahhaahah

I'm imagining dementia walking shifty-eyed down the street with a big top hat and a fake handlebar moustache.

You'd look lame though if she was there and it was obvious you tried to disguise yourself

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest chaps. Turned out she wasn't quite as nice as her pic, although she was still perfectly pretty. We ended up having sex as she was very forward, but I got the impression she does this sort of thing quite a lot because she thinks men will love her for it.

I felt a bit sorry for her to be honest because she seemed a genuinely nice girl, and I felt a bit of a rotter telling her that I wasn't interested in a relationship as she was ten years younger than me, she lived 50 miles away and we had nothing in common-although of course this only got her MORE interested!

Oh well, I suppose I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been through this before. Except I haven't had sex.

Met this girl on MSN chat and then we got talking through the MSN messenger. She sent pictures of herself in lingerie and she was a plumper. I don't mean a whale, I mean, a plumper. Like, if she lost a couple of stones she'd look nice.

Anyways, I never met her on purpose but I started attending uni in the same city and I'd often bump into her at concerts and stuff.

She is still pretty fat, but it's borderline whether I'd ever do it with her. But she wants to f**k me so badly. Honestly, whenever we talk she's always full on. This gave me warning signs. And when we first got talking she told me over the phone that when she was 16 she'd had an abortion. (She's 19 now). Because of this, I've never wanted to meet her for sex. Plus that fact she's pretty fat.

Last edited: