Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet acronyms

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
I'm an English major and most of the English major guys I knew were either gay or bi, likewise for the ladies. And definitely feminazis! Almost turned me into one. But something about that whole feminism thing just doesn't fly with me. I just believe in equal rights for everyone, ya know?
SB
Yeah, you and my girl DEFINENTLY are gonna be friends on here.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A new book just came out that is entirely devoted to this topic. It is called "Weblish" if I remember correctly. If not, "weblish" is still a cool word you can use in your paper. Anyway the books main argument is that people, mostly teenagers, are not learning proper English. One can write all day about why that is bad.

One of the most interesting points was how "emoticons" (emotional icons-i.e. smiley faces ect.) are beginning to replace actual words used in communications. The books author says that expressing emotions verbally will be difficult for the next generation.

Hope that may give you some ideas.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, Cheiradawg! I didn't even think about the emoticons and I will definitely look up the Weblish book.
SB:cool: