Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Bold 4SS

Banned
Reaction score
Case and point --> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?&p=2123730#post2123730

"Vice" has publicly posted my IP address. Not sure this is even legal. That is my private information.

I want that removed.

Are moderators held to the same rules as regular posters?

EDIT:

Vice needs to be banned immediately. This is the most abusive thing possible.

I'm 100% finished posting on SoSuave FOREVER. :up:

EDIT 2:

Even though it was immature of you (playherman) to make a 2nd account to cry to the mods. Posting an IP address is a security risk for the computer the IP is attatched to.
Didn't make a second account to "cry" to anyone or even to start posting again. I only returned to PM some people (supporters) before leaving for good. However, you have to make 10 posts before you can use the PM feature. There is no way I'll be able to water down my opinions for this sissy site. And after Vice's actions.. posting here again is out of the question.

Also.. "immature" is a vaginal word. :yes:

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though it was immature of you (playherman) to make a 2nd account to cry to the mods. Posting an IP address is a security risk for the computer the IP is attatched to. If I was feeling mean I could use his IP for a multitide of security issues he would not appreciate and take over his computer and do all sorts of nasty stuff. But I won't.

Just figured I would point that out.

I highly suggest removing the IP.

Epi

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
posting on so suave will leave you open to exposing your IP address at the behest of abusive mods, great selling point! new posters are welcome, please come and donate your dollars will fvcwits pimp your IP adress

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the comodo internet security. The whole free package is pretty good for the most part. Zonealarm is pretty good too for just a firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.