“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Internalizing/Mental Schemas/Inner Game

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
203
Reaction score
131
Age
35
Location
Alabama
This seems to be the root of everything. Where it all starts.

Does anyone have any examples or stories related to these concepts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Most of that is just attitude adjustment. Sounds simple enough, but most adult humans have a really really hard time changing their minds because they think they already know what's best.

Step 1 is opening up to the idea that everything you think you know might be wrong and then start questioning it to reevaluate.

The more I learned about game, the more I realized the extent of my own ignorance.
 
Top