"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Interesting way to check interest..

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
this came up this morning as i was thinking and its actually a easy way for the guys who are wondering wether the girls like them or not can do. Basically if its a hot day, and your with a girl in question offer her a drink which you have, or a sip of the drink, keeping in mind you have already drunk some. This will give you an idea of how comfortable she is with you. if shes willing to share saliva with you, i can guess she would be willing to kiss you, keep in mind this isnt that good for friends .
what are your guys thoughts ?:confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

neoncola

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I think this is a good tactic. But only if you've known the girl for long enough to be comfortable in your presence. If you haven't known each other that long then she might not be comfortable with you offering.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
if shes willing to share saliva with you, i can guess she would be willing to kiss you, keep in mind this isnt that good for friends .
ummm.... no. I've known many people who share drinks with multiple people including me, sadly they don't equate drinking sprite out of the same cup as macking.

thats like the guy who thought grinding was a personal sensual thing...:rolleyes:


the only thing you could learn from this is she is either polite or doesn't think your so gross that you can drink out of the same cup.

NO. this deosn't prove a thing. Infact I'll keep on saying it. NO. NO harm done but NO it NO Doesn't No prove a NO thing.;) No:p
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
If you are with some chick and you have some rapport and a little flirty atomosphere it can be a great way to get into kissing. I have done this stuff many times, the girl ask if she can have a taste and then afterwards I say to her. "Hey now it is almost like we have kissed each other, have you thought of this, it would be a shame if we didn't try it don't you think?" With a little humour of course. ;) Then I go in for the kiss. At least this worked for the 5's I used to hit on.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
I'm not sure that I would want to share a drink even with a girl that I was extremely attracted too.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
I would share a drink with a guy and I'm not...no really guys, I swear...
 
Top