"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Interesting video about dating market/men's mental health

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Not reading a wall of text about some personal anecdote sorry, either make your coms more efficient or post on cosmopolican forum.
Wow, if that's a "wall of text" to you, you need to go back to the 3rd grade.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Wow, if that's a "wall of text" to you, you need to go back to the 3rd grade.
The wall of text meant that you didnt even bother to divide your message in paragraphs to make it less annoying to read given the lenght.

The fact that such material was basically you talking about yourself (without even owning a pair of b00bs) didnt make it interesting enough to override the discomfort of reading the wall of text.

Anyway relax just bashing a little bit, Its me to be a grumpy old man nothing wrong with you.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
One look of disappointment and the woman is back in the kitchen trying to cook a good meal.
And you let her. It makes her happy whereas we just don’t think that way.
 
U

user43770

Guest
I’m not a bird. Nor a lizard. You’re barking up the wrong tree. INCELs don’t get to dictate what a man is.

Oh, but you have a lizard brain!

 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
The end result is men who chase end up with the short straw.
That's true, but the problem is that men who are not in the right social position or situation and do not chase end up with no straw at all.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
That's true, but the problem is that men who are not in the right social position or situation and do not chase end up with no straw at all.
Very true. For me for example, I live in the oldest city in FL, oldest county in FL. No matter where I go it's dominated by old people. You see very few decent single women. Few I see mostly are married and taken. Rest of local white trash, uneducated, trashy. Someone says talk to them in public lol. hard to when it's all 70 year olds. I went to the store today. Saw one decent looking woman but she had a kid with her. Rest were old farts clogging up the aisle as usually when I'm trying to get my junk and get out.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
I live in the oldest city in FL, oldest county in FL. No matter where I go it's dominated by old people.
Frigging old people. ;)
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Frigging old people. ;)
I don't hate them I mean, but annoying. They're grumpy, clog the roads up, can't drive and think they own the place. But yea, these young people especially younger HBs don't want to live in an old persons area where everything closes at 8 and is catered and dominated by old people.

I was just on match and did a search in areas like Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, etc and so much more hotter HBs and huge quantities of them compared to the paltry few I see here. Granted i know a few of those are probably fake profiles, but still. Quantity and quality a lot better. Why can't those hot chicks all move to this area of the state?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
I don't hate them I mean, but annoying. They're grumpy, clog the roads up, can't drive and think they own the place.
Annoying friggin old people. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm in a grumpy mood and I want to go clog the roads up. Unfortunately, I can't drive very well anymore, but I do own the place, so who cares? :)

I was just on match and did a search in areas like Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, etc and so much more hotter HBs and huge quantities of them compared to the paltry few I see here. Granted i know a few of those are probably fake profiles, but still.
Those are all fake profiles of SoSuave members :)
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
That's Alexander Grace. He posts good content. You should check out the channel LFA. Dude posts good content as well...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Oh, but you have a lizard brain!

I didn’t read the article as I’m familiar with the triune brain theory.

lizards don’t postulate future, Create future or set up futures.
 
Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
That's true, but the problem is that men who are not in the right social position or situation and do not chase end up with no straw at all.
Does the phrase “command of the deck” mean anything to you?
If you command the deck, you will have opportunities. What is so hard about that? LMAO
 
Top