Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting situation, would like some input

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres the deal , waaaaaay back in the beginning of june i went out to hooters with some friends from school to have a good time to get over an ex.

Well, at hooters there was a hottie from my chorus class i never spoke to all year, so just out of boredom i suppose i sarge her perfectly, get the digits and such. All perfect.

We went on a date the next week, just gettin a milkshake and some mini golf, once again, all perfect , ****y and funny to a tee, eye contact was perfect, however i didnt kiss close her cuz i didnt know how much i liked her.

Well, a few weeks after that we were supposed to go out, but i called and she wasnt home, so i went out, she later called my house and told me how sorry she was and she really wanted to mak,e it up to me

---- so basically at this point she has really high interest, but im not sure if i do or not.

I was interested in another meeting, however, i lost her number and she hadnt been online in a month....... SO it was late july before i finally got to talk to her again and we tried to work out a date, (she still had high interest) but that didnt work, so i finally went out with her yesterday (the 2nd date in 2 months lol) at first i wasnt really sure if i liked her, but i was being my usual REALLY ****y and funny laid back self, busting on her constantly, just whippin out zingers left and right as we rode in my car and strolled around the mall. Now i since i wasnt sure if i liked her , i wasnt using hardly any kino, but like i said, i was my really cf self and was doing everythin else perfect.

So, we get to her house and she says "thank you" (referring to the date of course) so i said 'here, let me thank you with a kiss" and i move in, but she pulls back and says "sorry"...... so that confused me, being as it seemed she has such high interest.

So im wondering whether it was just ASD cuz its only the 2nd date in 2 months , or perhaps ASd cuz we were in my car on a street with people playing in it.

OR perhaps she thought i was a jackass cuz i was bustin on her so much cf style.

Any ideas, should i contact her or wait for her to contact me , etc..

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i didnt know if i liked her, but was still a total moron to Announce my kiss, after knowingly not having initiated Any kino before hand??? you stud you.....sooOooO romantic. dude, post count would call me a newbie, but dude, find a clue...plz plz plz find a clue. what makes you think that you're just such the stud and she has just such an incredibly high interest level in you? because you dont know if you like her? or just because she's bored and wanted to get out? ......oh wait, a girl taking advantage of a free night out somewhere?!?! who ever heard of such a thing?

no replies before me, and im not suprised....the query is pathetic...but hey, i need post count, right?

peace easy

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RIchardo

So, we get to her house and she says "thank you" (referring to the date of course) so i said 'here, let me thank you with a kiss" and i move in, but she pulls back and says "sorry"...... so that confused me, being as it seemed she has such high interest.

She's a professional dater.

She definately doesn't like you, never did, and never will.

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Interesting situation, would like some input

Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
She's a professional dater.

She definately doesn't like you, never did, and never will.
:p

NEXT! :D

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what i was thinking, i have several other girls lined up anyways, its just hard to date multiple girls at once in the same high school

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what i was thinking, i have several other girls lined up anyways, its just hard to date multiple girls at once in the same high school

-------------
That **** don't matter... just let them know that you aren't their only one.