“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

INTERESTING SITUATION (help me out..)

willysquared

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2002
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
I work in an ice cream parlor. 2 hot girls by the names of Michelle(HB7) and Jane (HB9) came in one day, I treated them with the same respect and good humor I treat the other customers. The next day, they came in again, and I started flirting, and we exchanged jokes and whatnot. Later that night, out of nowhere I receive an instant message from the girl Michelle (no idea how she got my SN), asking me what I think about her friend Jane. I brush off the question, and we continue to talk, she keeps trying to ask me about Jane, until the end, where she says this:

alright we are gonna go ill talk to u later..oh yeah jane's s/n is *******-talk to her sometime!

Now, I do NOT like trying to hook up with girls online. SO, what I think I'm going to do, is when I see her online, flat out ask for the phone number. But! Once I get the phone number, would it be too cheesy to ask her to pick me up so we can go on a date? Also! I have never spoken directly to Jane all convo was made via Michelle, so how can I establish rapport??? Should I wait 2 weeks until school starts? Her IL will probably be significantly lowered by then. I do not have a license, I do not have a car, this girl is a year older.

Suggestions/Comments/Advice/Flames please :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2001
Messages
703
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Location
Jacksonville, FL
I'd go for it now before school starts and you have some competition. Put her on your BL and when you see her online, just say "Hey, it's willy. Your friend Michelle gave me your SN, but I don't like talking like this. Give me your number and we can talk." Get her number, wait like 30 minutes, and call her. Set up a date (remember, no long phone convos), and take it from there.
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
I would wait about a day before calling, not 30 minutes.

Rapport can be established pretty easily. You know she's physically attracted to you...the personality part isn't that hard with DJ skills. ;) Ask her where's she from, what school she goes to, and just set up a date. Ask her to meet you somewhere. Since you don't have a car, I owuldn't pick her up at her house the first date.
 
Top