"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Interesting response

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Met a girl which I haven’t seen in a year .
We were looking at each other a lot with the feeling like we knew each other but couldn’t remember.

I approached her and talked to her . It went like this .

Me: hey how you doing?
She : I’m great, how about you ?
Me: I’m good. Do you remember who I am?
She : ( laughs) off course i do .
Me : Did my mustache reminded you of who i am? ( i do have a small beard with a noticeable mustache. Girls find it very hot on me )
She : No
Me : Then what ?
She : your voice

And we kept talking afterwards. I banged her after a couple of days.

Just wanted to share . It was a very interesting response from her and something i never thought to be remembered as . It’s just another example of how observant women can be even though we spoke only once one year ago .
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top