"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Interesting Proposition From Oneitis

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
I think Slickster is dead on.

I'm not even gonna sweat it.. I'm going to date other girls, have a good time when i'm with her. Leave her wanting more.

It's easier said than done to be a complete prick and walk away from a GOOD FRIEND. She's not the type of girl to go hop on the first d1ck that comes along. Deep down inside she's my true friend and totally walking away and leaving her in the dust is the CHUMP thing to do.

We do all kinds of fun stuff together, and to totally toss away a good friend would be more of a loss in the long run.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top