"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Interesting opinions from a chick....your interpretation?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I stumbled across this on the web....looks like it's a lady probably on her 30s and her thoughts on men approaching her to go out. I wanted to know if you think of this...

As my mom can tell you from listening to me ***** about it, I have no patience for the "let me take you to my place" kind of guy. The thing is, I'm an intelligent woman. I don't not like to have my intelligence insulted. Even if your goal is "let me take you to my place," I prefer to be approached in a more low key manner. Either make me laugh or try to engage me in a conversation that doesn't come across as attacking me for being anti-social. Do not come up to me and tell me, "You're looking a little better today," like the Jiffy Lube guy said to me just yesterday after looking me up and down. My response to that was, "better than what, fool?" You only see me once every three months, so what the heck are you talking about? Can't a girl even get her oil changed in peace?

I feel like the older I get, the more I feel like I'm walking around in a gigantic meat market. Everywhere I go people seem to see the word "single" flashing above my head in big neon lights and they take that as their cue to try to get with me. I am single, but I am not desperate. I do hate being alone 6 days out of 7, but that doesn't mean that I will go out with you just because you tell me I look good or something stupid like that. As an intelligent woman, the last thing I want is for you to expose the full depths of your shallowness (hahaha...depths of shallowness....I crack myself up!) by saying that you really see no worth in me beyond my appearance. First of all, in spite of the kind words of some people, I am well aware of the fact that I am not the traditional Michelle Pfeiffer kind of beautiful. If you come up to me and tell me I'm the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, I'm not falling for it. Yes, every woman wants to believe she's the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, but let's be real, I'm not. Wooing me with sweet talk will fail miserably for you, and may even end in your humiliation when I expose your sweet talk for the BS it is. Some guy at my gym in college even told me I look like Jennifer Aniston. Fool, please! I'm more likely to fall for the Christian guy line of "I can really see the light of God reflected in you," than I am to fall for "damn! did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?" Not as much as its gonna hurt you when I shove my flip flop up your a**.
I think she's saying it's OK to talk to a girl for the purpose of getting laid, but just don't make it appear that way as that would insult her??

I thought it was interesting, anyways..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Summed up in one sentence shes saying:

Approach me as a man, not a boy.
 

billybob

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Typical *****.

She's bitter because she's old and realizing her golden years are wasting away as her looks are fading. She'll die alone.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
I think shes looking for a real man who will make her feel special. Who will be sincere with his compliments, She seems to be wanting a relationship but not just with any loser who will lick her bum just to get in her pants.
 

chalk

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
"I don't not like to have my intelligence insulted."

think you do that well enough by yourself dear.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I think this is a very good post and we could benefit from more female opinions on this board. I've learned what she is saying is often very true. A woman with class and intelligence feels insulted by blatant pick ups.

Just a few weeks ago a female friend told me about a guy who approached her in a supermarket, gave her a few witty lines and asked for her number. She gave him a fake number because, in her words, "anyone who is that forward must be desperate".
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
This is BS from a bitter b1tch.

My proof? Let Pierce Brosnan, dressed as James Bond, driving some $1,000,000 sports car, come up to her and ask her to come back to his penthouse.

Think she would say no?

Don't listen to what women say. Watch instead what they do.

Dietzcoi
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
sure

A semi famous writer in Australia wrote something very similar. She is a feminazi and described the same crap. She wrote an articel that indirectly bad mouthed a bloke who is also semi famous. I asked him why and he said she had wanted to pursue a relationship with him, when he responded "no" she got nasty.

They may talk the talk, but do they walk the walk?
 
Top