Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting opinions from a chick....your interpretation?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumbled across this on the web....looks like it's a lady probably on her 30s and her thoughts on men approaching her to go out. I wanted to know if you think of this...

As my mom can tell you from listening to me ***** about it, I have no patience for the "let me take you to my place" kind of guy. The thing is, I'm an intelligent woman. I don't not like to have my intelligence insulted. Even if your goal is "let me take you to my place," I prefer to be approached in a more low key manner. Either make me laugh or try to engage me in a conversation that doesn't come across as attacking me for being anti-social. Do not come up to me and tell me, "You're looking a little better today," like the Jiffy Lube guy said to me just yesterday after looking me up and down. My response to that was, "better than what, fool?" You only see me once every three months, so what the heck are you talking about? Can't a girl even get her oil changed in peace?

I feel like the older I get, the more I feel like I'm walking around in a gigantic meat market. Everywhere I go people seem to see the word "single" flashing above my head in big neon lights and they take that as their cue to try to get with me. I am single, but I am not desperate. I do hate being alone 6 days out of 7, but that doesn't mean that I will go out with you just because you tell me I look good or something stupid like that. As an intelligent woman, the last thing I want is for you to expose the full depths of your shallowness (hahaha...depths of shallowness....I crack myself up!) by saying that you really see no worth in me beyond my appearance. First of all, in spite of the kind words of some people, I am well aware of the fact that I am not the traditional Michelle Pfeiffer kind of beautiful. If you come up to me and tell me I'm the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, I'm not falling for it. Yes, every woman wants to believe she's the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, but let's be real, I'm not. Wooing me with sweet talk will fail miserably for you, and may even end in your humiliation when I expose your sweet talk for the BS it is. Some guy at my gym in college even told me I look like Jennifer Aniston. Fool, please! I'm more likely to fall for the Christian guy line of "I can really see the light of God reflected in you," than I am to fall for "damn! did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?" Not as much as its gonna hurt you when I shove my flip flop up your a**.
I think she's saying it's OK to talk to a girl for the purpose of getting laid, but just don't make it appear that way as that would insult her??

I thought it was interesting, anyways..

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summed up in one sentence shes saying:

Approach me as a man, not a boy.

billybob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical *****.

She's bitter because she's old and realizing her golden years are wasting away as her looks are fading. She'll die alone.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think shes looking for a real man who will make her feel special. Who will be sincere with his compliments, She seems to be wanting a relationship but not just with any loser who will lick her bum just to get in her pants.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't not like to have my intelligence insulted."

think you do that well enough by yourself dear.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a very good post and we could benefit from more female opinions on this board. I've learned what she is saying is often very true. A woman with class and intelligence feels insulted by blatant pick ups.

Just a few weeks ago a female friend told me about a guy who approached her in a supermarket, gave her a few witty lines and asked for her number. She gave him a fake number because, in her words, "anyone who is that forward must be desperate".

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is BS from a bitter b1tch.

My proof? Let Pierce Brosnan, dressed as James Bond, driving some $1,000,000 sports car, come up to her and ask her to come back to his penthouse.

Think she would say no?

Don't listen to what women say. Watch instead what they do.

Dietzcoi

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sure

A semi famous writer in Australia wrote something very similar. She is a feminazi and described the same crap. She wrote an articel that indirectly bad mouthed a bloke who is also semi famous. I asked him why and he said she had wanted to pursue a relationship with him, when he responded "no" she got nasty.

They may talk the talk, but do they walk the walk?