Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting last couple of days...

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to share a pretty hilarious situation that has somehow started happening to me in the last week and I honestly have no idea why.

I somehow am attracting the attractive women without having to approach them! WTF?

I'm am average looking, dress with a little bit of flair, but not ridiculously or anything..

Several days ago, I go to teach a music lesson at a long time student's house. Her mother is definitely attractive..a 9, which considering her being fifteen years older then me probably makes it more rare.

Anyway, before I go downstairs she corners me (closely) and with direct eye contact, touches my chest and says "You've been a really great friend." Then she backs off and I go down to teach the lesson. Odd, because there while there was attraction, there was never this "in your face" thing that just happened.

I left there later and went to the bank. The HB8 teller next to mine starts flirting with me. She says she's about to go on break so we go outside and talk for 15 minutes. I kiss closed her and got her phone number, although I did turn her down on getting together later that night. (Had other plans)

Go to the book store and am checking out several books in the romance section when a gorgeous Greek girl starts talking to me about the sex books. We talk and I get her phone number and I once again decline to get together that night.

Go to the gas station, HB7.5 is working there. I had been given $1 bills from a resturaunt and paid for gas with them, adding "It's not what it looks like.." She smiles and acts disappointed "Oh, you mean you're not a stripper?"
"No, I just give them lessons on how to be the man." She laughs.
"We'll I think you should. I think you'd make alot of money." She smiles, eye contact, and no laugh. Phone number close.

Get together with my friend and tell him what's been going on. He believes me, however, I think he was under the impression that I was slightly exaggerating.

We go to this music venue. His back was turn and this HB9(slightly drunk) comes up to me, starts basically groping me "Hi."

Friend turns around and registers what is going on. He mouths "WTF?" Kiss close among some other things and number.

Then I went home...Everywhere I had gone that day I was approached and/or opened by a great looking woman.

This might be a typical day for a lot of guys on here, but my question is this. What do you believe caused it? If I can figure it out then I may be able to share it with some AFC who are too "high and mighty" to check out what we do and I may be able to get them to start studying this stuff!

Thoughts?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
sounds like one hell of a day. maybe u were just extra-fine. :D

seriously though, thats great. looks like u've got some numbers to last u for awhile.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
I somehow doubt that it was looks. lol

That was the first day of my week..the last 7 days have been this way. I am at 25 numbers for the week!

I do turn on the game after they approach though..

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
right time, right place? ....25 times.... in a row..... i know what it is, not looks, but luck! at least until u open your mouth, then its straight skills.