“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Interesting dilemma! A bit awkward

jasonrivera

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
Hi all, first post here, so I'll make it count.

I ran into this girl today (lets call her Jen) at my work place that I haven't seen for 10 years (since 4rd
grade, I'm now done with my 2nd year in college). Back in 3rd-4th grade, I lived a few apartments away from this
girl, and we'd go hang out every day after school. I was in her room once, found her diary, and proceeded to read it (hey, I was 10, and curious). Anyways, she confessed to her diary that she loved me and really liked hanging out with me (cue the 'awww'). I know, just cute puppy love. I also hung out with her older brother, who was about 3
years ahead of me, and to a much lesser extent, her younger sister. Ok, fast forward 10 years. She came in with her mom to buy some shoes, and when her mom approached me to get a shoe, needless to say, I was very surprised and shocked. I gave her the shoe, then asked her if they had lived in ______ Apts, and they confirmed it. At this point, they both recognized me, and her mom was asking me where I go to school, blah blah, while Jen, looking very shy, only asked "you're Stacy's cousin, right?". Ouch. These 5 simple words now planted a seed of doubt into my mind as to whether she even remembered me as a crush and a close friend, or just as her friend's cousin. Anyways, I got back to work, then as they were walking out, I approached Jen and asked her for her #, so that "I could drop by and catch up on things with the family". Pff, AFC, but I was nervous, and I didn't want to hit on her in front of her mom. So, wrote down her #, then she let out a little laugh (maybe nervous herself), I told em both that I'll see em, and then they left.

If you're still reading, thanks a million, now on to the question. What would you guys do at this point? Its a bit of an awkward situation for me. On one hand, I dig this girl, and I want to pursue a relationship. On another hand, I've got her whole family to catch up with. How should I play this so I dont F things up? She seems like the shy goody type, but who really knows?

So, opinions/ideas/critiques? ;)

-Jason
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Hey mate

Stop worrying about f-ing things up, invite her out for coffee/drinks or whatever it is people do where you live :). Tell her you want to catch up with her. You can catch up with the family later. I think you're just being a wuss ;)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
This should go fairly easy for you - she has to be at least curious about what you are like since her fond childhood memories.

She already knows you want to talk to her at not her family - so don't hide the fact. Ask her to out to a venue where you can talk about the old times and then let her know that you were children back then and now you see her with different eyes now that you are a man..
 

jasonrivera

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
Yeah, I think I oughta worry about her before taking care of her family. And NaturallySelected, you're right, I AM being a wuss. :D Keep the advice flowing, guys.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
There's nothing more to say, than these two guys above haven't touched on!

Call her up, set up a meeting, and use a lot of C&F as I'm sure you'll have a lot of material to work with.
In no time she'll be urs to boot :p
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kelson

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Girls (and guys) will commonly refer to people like this when they don't want to seem extremely interested in the other person. Ignore it; if anything, it just means she's still interested in you.

And yea, just play it cool. Remember, she's the one who had the crush on you. You should take advantage of that you remember this is all just a game and have some fun with her. Enjoy :)

While you're probably right about the laugh, it is a good sign (girls laugh when happy such as when unexpected, pleasant things happen).
 

jasonrivera

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
Originally posted by Kelson


And yea, just play it cool. Remember, she's the one who had the crush on you. You should take advantage of that you remember this is all just a game and have some fun with her. Enjoy :)

Just because she had a crush on me in 3rd grade doesn't necessarily mean she still digs me, now, 10 years later. ;)
 

Kelson

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Of course it doesn't, but people tend to remember those things, especially if the target disappeared from their life before they acted on it. I'm not saying she still has any feelings for you, but at very worst she'll be friendly because she remembers liking you and that helps your image in her mind. Playing it as a game increases your chances and makes it more enjoyable (if it's just a game, what do I have to lose? Why not have a bit of fun with her...) :)
 

johnnyg

New Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
I think you should play it cool, although this is easier said than done. Although, perhaps she just gave you the # simply because you're an old friend. Might not have any other feelings for you. Anyone agree with me?
 
Top