Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Day

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
To get you up to speed I have previously hung out with this girl HBJenna on 4 seperate occasions, twice at my house, once at her apartment, and the last when she visited my friends party. No hookups, no major major kino, there just hasn't been the opportunity or maybe i'm not making it.

So today I went total AFC but before i put the nail in the coffin I think I actually turned the situation on her, thats where you guys come in I need a 3rd party opinion.

After our business class we went to the library usual flirtin and weekend catch up, she read while I checked some things on the internet and about half way thru our stay at the library I told her to read fast, since I had to tell her something. She insisted I told her right then, so I replied telling her "she couldnt handle it."

I was planning on telling her my feelings for her, and god am I glad I told her she couldn't handle it.

So she speed reads, I watch as she skips pages and demands me to tell her whats on my mind. I kept refusing and told her we had to resume our errands for the day.

We just shoot **** all day takin care of our registration for next semester, then i walk her to her next class, she tries to get it out of me one last time, so i say 'maybe if you meet up with me some time outside of school i'll tell you' later I realized this was probably the dumbest thing I could have ever said, to me its obvious I was gonna spill my guts to her but, regardless we split up for our class.

Were in class and I almost lose it again! I text her and tell her i'm gonna meet her at her car after class. We meet, she's talkin to her girlfriend for 5 minutes and I can tell its private so I stay to the side talkin to some other friends of mine. I notice her and her friend were about to say bye, and right then I decided I'm not gonna let you guys down and spill my guts to this girl... So I just told her when she walked up to me that I needed to go and could wait til wednesday.

She seemed very confused needless to say, but I wouldn't say it was in a bad way. Now, i've reflected on all of this and I think I may have started to get her gears ticking. She has no concrete idea that I like her but I've planted a few subliminal seeds that are driving her nuts. My game plan is wednesday after our class (when we usually just spend time together) is to go in for the kiss right away.

Lemme know.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I had like a paragraph of sh1t to say to you but the crazyness in this post confuses me.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going to spill your guts on this girl ? You shoudnt have to tell her you like her. This should be done through your actions. She should know you like her so when u ask her out, she will know its a date. IMO, you've messed up your chances with this girl.

You also say there's no opportunity ? Nonesense, there's always an opportunity. You dont need to talk to her for 20 mins, talk to her at the party 1 on 1 for a little, do some good kino, make a lasting impression.