Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting dating article

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A key quote: "...getting a first date is indeed the primary barrier to finding a relationship. If you went on four or more first dates in the past year, which is one every three months or ~1% of nights, then it is highly unlikely you are single.’.

i went on >4 1st dates the year i was single. I didn’t stay single.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First dates are easy. For it to turn into anything more is the struggle most men have.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First dates are easy. For it to turn into anything more is the struggle most men have.
Mostly true. A lot of men are getting dates, especially if they swipe/text enough on dating apps or send a massive amount of DMs on Instagram. The problem often becomes having too many worthless interactions, like "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions. Tech-based dating methods are a great way to arrange many low quality dates.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly true. A lot of men are getting dates, especially if they swipe/text enough on dating apps or send a massive amount of DMs on Instagram. The problem often becomes having too many worthless interactions, like "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions. Tech-based dating methods are a great way to arrange many low quality dates.
I dated a girl on Tinder who told me she liked s guy’s bio. But didn’t find him attractive. So they matched & went on a date. She said she told him up front. :’No kissing. No sex’. He still took her out to dinner & a baseball game.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl on Tinder who told me she liked s guy’s bio. But didn’t find him attractive. So they matched & went on a date. She said she told him up front. :’No kissing. No sex’. He still took her out to dinner & a baseball game.
That guy has zero self-respect. No idea why the woman would waste her time either.

I asked out one woman and she claimed that she was in a relationship but would go for drinks at a bar with me as friends. I told her I didn't do male-female friendship and I passed on her offer. Why did I pass? I have self-respect.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy has zero self-respect. No idea why the woman would waste her time either.

I asked out one woman and she claimed that she was in a relationship but would go for drinks at a bar with me as friends. I told her I didn't do male-female friendship and I passed on her offer. Why did I pass? I have self-respect.
She said his bio really intrigued her. She said they had a nice time snd had a great conversation. She got free food, drinks. a ballgame & nice conversation. A win for her.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw that. Been on hundreds of dates in the past 2-3 years. Probably met 2 girls that were GF material.

Innoncent/non-calculating eyes
Beauty
Kindness
Curiosity
Femininity

Extremely rare.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly this has been my experience. Either that, or girls who flake/ghost me.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't 'date'. I do meet women around town and have drinks with them, but I'm not looking for a gf, so maybe that is why my experience is different.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you see the girl once a week, it’s dating
OK, women come over to my house for coffee, sex and rope bondage. You can call that dating, I call it polyamory relationships.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said his bio really intrigued her. She said they had a nice time snd had a great conversation. She got free food, drinks. a ballgame & nice conversation. A win for her.
Guy thought he could win her over with his charm. Can't really blame him for shooting his shot. It's not like sex, or even a kiss, is guaranteed on a first date anyway.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy thought he could win her over with his charm. Can't really blame him for shooting his shot. It's not like sex, or even a kiss, is guaranteed on a first date anyway.
I don’t know what I’d do if a girl told me this right out of the gate. But. My guess is this. guy had great game. If he could get a Tinder date on bio alone. That’s pretty good.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score