Interesting date ideas needed

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
i need some interesting and unique date ideas that are not over luxarious, normal dates with just hanging out eat and movies are getting real boring

i know that action dates are the best but i dont live in canada or america its very hard to orangise camping with a girl or yatching on a river, i live in hk, overcrowded, intensely urban, polluted, etc =-= not the most rommantic place to date a girl

any help guys?

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice skatting rock climbing, hiking, dancing anything that including sports and u can touch them(KINO) as much as u can will be good

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesnt like ice skating much

no rock climbing here lol

daning could be an option, she does it professionally anyways but im just total noob to it

there isn't too many sports u can do in hk....:(

brocollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, dancing is always fun! u get all horny, u can touch her, it doesnt matter that ur "total noob" that u called urself, she might find it sexy :p . Same thing with cooking. Girls like to make fun of u, and they get lots of chances there to strike back with your kino :D . just do it man! If ur bored with setting dates, ask her to make a date for u, and u take her iceskating whether she wants or not :p