Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Case Study: Chad from Bachelorette

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's an awful show, but after seeing a clickbait article villifying Chad and his attitude, out of curiosity I watched a little bit of the Bachelorette on abc.com, and sure enough, Chad is the only guy on the show who is actually approaching the whole thing with a common sense, laidback, rational attitude and trying to help the other guys. Most of the guys are pedestalizing Jojo, and talking with her about how nervous she makes them, and it's absolutely cringeworthy. And the one dude who does his own thing, is laidback, won't make a big deal out of her, is villified and ousted from the show.

It's an interesting case study.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Abc = American Beta Channel

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
American Beta Channel
Watching these cucks get so mad at him for doing well with a totally different strategy set than supplicating and pandering to a woman they've pedestalized for no reason is very enjoyable. The other AFCs include a fireman, rancher, Marine, ex-NFL quarterback, and yet they each pander and they're mystified by his success.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same script everywhere on television. Just saw a couple of ads for dating websites. Elite singles had an hb8 going through her extensive shopping list and then saying at the end of it all that he just has to be perfect for me. EHarmony had a hot chick kinoing the guy. Play your cards right happy beta and that will be you. Luck with that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine was on a reality bachelorette TV show like this in Europe. He actually got pretty far (top 3) about 10 years ago. He told me you are assigned a persona, it's not scripted, but you are rewarded for playing into your assignment. His persona was to play the self-entitled 'American' with means. He was the most unpopular character on the show when it finally ran. If you don't play into your 'role' you just don't get air time, you make more money by getting air time. He said as far as he knew the woman was free to vote off whomever she wanted, but he said she mentioned that the producers made it fairly clear who should go in the interest of the show. The entire show is filmed before airing.

There are about 72 hours of filming where they only air less than 1 hour per episode. Producers can make you look like just about any way they want.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Producers can make you look like just about any way they want.
It's pretty telling then that the producers have chosen to categorize as a villain the one character whose traits are to not pander, supplicate, or pedestalize the bachelorette. Chad was sent packing when the bachelorette gave the rose to the other guy on the shared date they were on, after the other guy used his alone time only to be the nice-guy this-other-dude-is-a-jerk-you-deserve-better beta cuck. I'm sitting there thinking, who would ever want to win a round not because a woman particularly liked you, but simply by process of elimination?