Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interested Chick Re-Appears

Kidd55

Don Juan
Reaction score
First time poster. I'm 30-years-old, have a super successful professional career, and about an 8 looks wise. A few months ago, I filed for divorce. I was married for five years, with my ex for about ten years. The divorce is still pending, but I've casually gotten back into the dating scene.

Over the last year or so, a younger secretary at work has become super interested in me. She wants to know what I'm working on (at work, in my free time), her eyes always sparkle whenever she talks to me, etc.), she tells me to keep her updated on my life because she claims to be so interested. I would constantly flirt, tease, and banter with this chick at happy hours and she ate it up. I've never kissed her/hooked up with her due to my marriage. She knew that I was married at the time as well. Fast forward to a few months ago---and our company split. She works for a separate company now. After the companies split and I filed for divorce, I texted her on her birthday (early March), asking if she wanted to get ice cream at 2PM (AFC, yes, I know.) She responded immediately, saying that she 'liked where my head was at, but had to leave for the airport at 230'. No counter offer from her and I didn't respond. I deleted her number and didn't give her a second thought.

Fast forward to last week--and she's finds some stupid text me (Asked me about the Kentucky Derby, LOL). I did some CF bantering with her via text, but then cut it off, told her we should get drinks, she gave me two dates, and I set the date. I'm going out with her after work on Wednesday for drinks. A few days later, she told one of my friends that she's went on a date with this other guy from a different company. (My friend is a blabber mouth, so she knew she would tell me).

I would definitely hook-up with this chick, but I don't think she knows about my divorce, current status, etc. What's the best way to handle this situation? I'm spinning other plates, but I'm trying to be smart about this one since I'm relatively new back in the game.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't date until your divorce is final. Use this time between now and then to work on yourself and get your head straight. It's not worth the sh!t storm of drama just for chicks. I'm not judging you, do what you want but you have enough to worry about and you have to take care of yourself first, otherwise you are no good to anyone else.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time poster. I'm 30-years-old, have a super successful professional career, and about an 8 looks wise. A few months ago, I filed for divorce. I was married for five years, with my ex for about ten years. The divorce is still pending, but I've casually gotten back into the dating scene.

Over the last year or so, a younger secretary at work has become super interested in me. She wants to know what I'm working on (at work, in my free time), her eyes always sparkle whenever she talks to me, etc.), she tells me to keep her updated on my life because she claims to be so interested. I would constantly flirt, tease, and banter with this chick at happy hours and she ate it up. I've never kissed her/hooked up with her due to my marriage. She knew that I was married at the time as well. Fast forward to a few months ago---and our company split. She works for a separate company now. After the companies split and I filed for divorce, I texted her on her birthday (early March), asking if she wanted to get ice cream at 2PM (AFC, yes, I know.) She responded immediately, saying that she 'liked where my head was at, but had to leave for the airport at 230'. No counter offer from her and I didn't respond. I deleted her number and didn't give her a second thought.

Fast forward to last week--and she's finds some stupid text me (Asked me about the Kentucky Derby, LOL). I did some CF bantering with her via text, but then cut it off, told her we should get drinks, she gave me two dates, and I set the date. I'm going out with her after work on Wednesday for drinks. A few days later, she told one of my friends that she's went on a date with this other guy from a different company. (My friend is a blabber mouth, so she knew she would tell me).

I would definitely hook-up with this chick, but I don't think she knows about my divorce, current status, etc. What's the best way to handle this situation? I'm spinning other plates, but I'm trying to be smart about this one since I'm relatively new back in the game.
Super successful 8/10 newly divorced man is pursued by a secretary.

Lmfao that's like the msle equivalent janitor.

Hit and run kuz. #nextSet

Kidd55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out w/ this chicky last night. I haven't seen her in months, so we went out drinks in her neighborhood. I picked the spot, dimly lit, spent most of the time listening to her babble about random trips, events, etc. I dropped some stories, she kept saying how I was so mysterious and how there are so many different layers, etc. *crackup*. I started kino about an hour or so into by touching the small of her back when I handed her drinks, grabbed her hand as I was showing her some cool photos on my phone. I ran a sh!t ton of CF on her and she ate it up. She showed a lot of IOIs (e.g., told me that her family would love me, asked me if I had a roommate, told about some fun events she came coming up). I know a chick's words don't mean sh!t, but after not seeing this one for awhile, my goal was to gauge interest and start kino-ing her. Granted, I'm getting back into the dating scene for the first time in 10 years, so I know I'm gonna make mistakes, but it's part of the experience.

Anyway, we were in this spot for about 2.5 hours, it was getting late, I paid the tab, and implied I was ready to leave. She begged me to go to another spot for another drink. By this time, I was running out of stuff to talk about and she was running out of stories. She kept implying that she wants to get together soon. We kissed a few times before departing. No full-on make-up or anything. She texted and told me that she had a great time. She's a cool chick and would be a fun plate. We'll see what happens. I'm working on 4-5 other plates too, so I'm trying hard to create abundance.

I probably could have escalated further, but I was dragging (e.g., long Wednesday at work, didn't have dinner yet). B!tch made excuse, but I'm getting back in the field for the first time in 10 years. This chick is also the secretary for a COO of a Fortune 500 company, so I wanted to slow play this since my portion of the company just got sold off and I didn't want to come on too strong yet.

Overall, I slow-played it w/ this chick. I've known her for about 2 years. She knew that I was married, but I could always tell she was attracted to me. She didn't ask me about my divorce or any sh!t like that. I think she was somewhat reserved with the kino because she didn't know my true status. At this point, the divorce is all paperwork and I've been separated for about 2 months. I'm not going to volunteer any info, but if she asks, I'll just use some BS line about how we didn't love each other the way each of us deserved to anymore.

Feel free to send any thoughts/critiques.