Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

interest?

braille

Reaction score
keep in mind I've next this chick

so I met this girl back in August. we started hanging out a lot. she started opening up to me about personal things in her life. Keep in mind this girl has no family or friends. she just moved here from another country. she started pulling out photo albums of her home. showing me songs that reminded her of me. I would say something about life, and the next day she would tell me how she thought about all night and came to her own conclusion as well. she would call me up to come over and watch TV. one day she even laid down with me in bed, but got up after ten minutes.
All of sudden no talking. after a couple weeks of silence I asked her what was wrong. She said she felt like we were dating and she didn't want to lead me on. So I told her that I cared for her as a friend, but no problem if she didn't want hook up right now...I still wanted to be friends. It was obvious both of us started having feelings. she starts calling me up again two days later. hanging out by ourselves again. then she buys me a present because she was at a store and it reminded her of me...Now I'm getting mixed signals. every time we hung it felt like we were together.
Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I had to break it down. This was probably a mistake, but I've learned my lesson. I told her that I liked her and was starting to care for her a lot. She started getting tears in her eyes, and said she didn't like me that way. After asking why she didn't like me she couldn't look me in the eyes, she started sweating really bad. Then she started making excuses up like I drink, or I've stolen finger nail clippers from the store. This never bothered her before. after this conversation was over she stopped talking to me again. naturally I said screw it and left her alone. every once and while now she'll talk to me. still laughing at my jokes, asking how my knee is doing because I screwed it up a few months ago wakeboarding. I don't know guys. I'm lost on this girl. also I should tell you she's never had a real boyfriend. at least I know she hasn't had one in four years.
Do you guys think this chick was interested but lost it, or is she just being a chick and doesn't know what she wants, and is really confused?

Thanks for the help fellas!!!

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
move on

when a woman says, "I'm not interested in you that way" believe her. We are not wishy washy about that.

maybe you can be friends, maybe not. I'd give up any hope of hooking up with her. She's already got you in the friends zone.

AmericanOutlaw

Reaction score
Yep, sounds to me like she liked you, but you opened way up and didn't really take control of the situation. She does think you're a good guy, but that spark about you fizzled out and now she's not sure what to do with you. Now if she had friends, it would be an ideal situation for her to set you up with them. But I would imagine it would be hard and awkward for you two to be friends for a while, so leave her alone and give her a little brush-off for a while if she initiates. And, as always, start looking for someone else.

Just my observation

braille

Reaction score
yeah I know to find another girl. already doing that. since this chick is obvisouly confused about us, and we could lose our jobs if people found out we were dating do you think if I back off she'll come around again?

outlaw01

Banned
Reaction score
ok

dude i cant tell about you but girls from out of town are always my favorite pray! damn the havent heard about me and if theye have ill run for presedent vincente dabature

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that you guys stayed in the friend zone for too long. The chick gradually lost interest you. That happened to me before too. When ya hang out with a chick , always give her signals that you 're considering her as a potential mate, not as a talk buddy. And make a move fast. Time dont wait up on us bro.
For this chick, i say you try to call her up one more time and set things straight like a man. Ask her what she wants. If she replies just wanna be friends, next her. At least you got nothing to lose anyway.