"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Intensity Everyday!!!

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
I don't know if this should've gotten into the health and fitness section or not, but you can apply this to normal, everyday things, too.

INTENSITY!!!! EVERYDAY!!! NO EXCUSES. That's basically all I need to say. Let's say you want to bulk up: you will probably go into a phase where you start lifting for a week or two but then you stop/get lazy. YOU CAN'T DO THIS. In order to reach your goal of having that toned up body, you have to work everyday at it. If it's a recovery day, at least do a couple pushups or situps to get you into the habbit. On workout days, you MUST workout, no matter how much you're "not in the mood". Improvement isn't always fun but the results ARE. Trust me. Your game will also be more confident after you do this. Exercise really does make you feel more manly/confident. Plus, of course, girls will love that hot body you've developed.

This should be a MUST for every man out there who wants to DJ the ladies. YOU MUST LISTEN: exercising with intensity sounds like a tall order but it really isn't. A few minutes, maybe an hour, out of your day will not seem like much if you just START exercising in the first place.

DO IT.

Peace
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
i just had gym and i always feel wrecked and tired and wheezy. I still go back but its damn hard, i stuffed my shoulder aswell doing incline dumbell presses, and thats made me cautious thus not maxing out. I don't look forward to gym anymore, only the results. Cause gym is damn hard, and im not the type of person who strives of difficult tasks, if only i could change myself.:(
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
This should be in the Health forum caz it has nothing to do with getting women in the theoritical sense
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by saki
This should be in the Health forum caz it has nothing to do with getting women in the theoritical sense
Stuff that has to do with women in the theoretical sense is bull**** too. F thta.

I like this post. It's not just about working out. It's a lifestyle. In everything you do, do it to your best ability. Always push yourself to your limit, for only then can you reach your full potential.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Stuff that has to do with women in the theoretical sense is bull**** too. F thta.

I like this post. It's not just about working out. It's a lifestyle. In everything you do, do it to your best ability. Always push yourself to your limit, for only then can you reach your full potential.
yea, theres alot of bs on here, but I dont why we cant keep it related to getting chicks. I have already went through Bootcamp (the real one) and all it is motivational crap and has nothing to do with approaches or getting girls.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by saki
yea, theres alot of bs on here, but I dont why we cant keep it related to getting chicks. I have already went through Bootcamp (the real one) and all it is motivational crap and has nothing to do with approaches or getting girls.
Because getting a girl is not the prize to be won, the prize is in being a DJ. The women are just a perk of your lifestyle.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
God created one day when he rested, this should everyone do too or they'll have a meltdown. otherwise good post if you can manage this attitude.
 

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Well it works me. I hope this helps a few people out because you should really try it:D
 
Top